#1 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

Well, the best enchant that a Hurricane Fury can get is EA 12 (6 each). I want one so bad, I'd refine it myself if needed. +12 AT LEAST, +14 if luck helps me.

So I was wondering, if I ever get one, I should carded it really well, cause I wouldn't be able to decard it if I put AS or any other card.

I was thinking if I get one, I'd keep the slots free till I get an mvp card or something. Which one would fit perfectly for it? Drake for size modifiers? 50% vs small and 75% vs medium. Does Memory of Thanatos card works on Acid Bomb and Cart Cannon?

Phreeoni? Valkyrie Randgris isn't that useful, dispell doesn't proc with skills and HF is already unbreakable, and ranged attack > physical attack or not?

Does Samurai Spector works on MvP's? Cause it says "normal monsters". What about Turtle General?
I'm looking for maximizing AB and CC damage the most. Or maybe a Mjolnir is the best I could get afterall. instead of spending more zeny on mvp cards and refining lol.

Thanks in advance.

#2 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

From my experience Mjolnir is dealing way less AB damage than a +9 HF with even no enchs at all and no cards... On the other side is really nice for CC spamming cause of the 50dex bonus :)

Mjolnir sux bad for AB damage... I'm using it just to spam CC for cleaning maps faster and use gtb shield during solo ET...

Edited by meditation, 09 August 2013 - 09:52 AM.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

1. EA6/6 isn't going to happen. It would take in the area of 10,000 seagods (data is scarce, but it's something in that general ballpark), and about a quarter as many silvervines. Somewhere, I think in merchant section, I posted some approximate numbers for other combinations. You're not supposed to make gear with perfect enchants.

2. A hurricane fury is a very limited weapon, since you can't wear a shield with it. I would strongly council against spending that level of resources on it. It's not versatile enough to default, imo. 

3. Samarai Spectre does not work against boss protocol monsters. 

4. Mjolnir is only for CC; CC benefits from the dex in terms of DPS, and also, because CC is purely physical, the high attack helps more, while the lack of refinement hurts mjolnir less. Even an RTE can out-damage hammer on AB. 

5. Vs boss on an HF, you get more damage with AK card than AS card, by about 3-4% on AB, 10-15% on CC. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 09 August 2013 - 09:50 AM.

#4 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

6/6 can happen to any lucky bastard, but not me lol. Yes, it's damn hard to get, but I think there's a really small % to get it. like the lowest %. Having that in mind, What about 5/5 or 5/6? (the first one is easier to get ofc)
I know HF makes me unable to use shields, I was thinking on ETing in party, with stringer, AB, tank and AoE (sorc if needed too). I think HF is not a good weapon if you're soloing instances/anything without PK, but if you're partying it's the best one you could get.
Thanks on the SS thing, I had that doubt lol.
Mjolnir for CC, other weapons that can be refined for AB?
I was gonna ask about the AK and AS later. Thanks for the tip man!
Btw, I'm using double MoH for both AB and CC. And since RWC boxes are in I was thinking on getting some, is it a good idea to use double pendant enchanted for CC and double rings for AB or mixed for both? If so, which enchants?
Something like this:
Slotted Ring: STR 3, FS3 x2 (or double attack 3%)
Slotted Pendant: DEX/INT 3, Spell 3 x2 (or double matk 3%)

Oh, and what about Drake, Thanatos, Phreeoni and Turtle General? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Joaco, 17 August 2013 - 05:22 PM.

#5 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

6/6 can happen to any lucky bastard, but not me lol. Yes, it's damn hard to get, but I think there's a really small % to get it. like the lowest %. Having that in mind, What about 5/5 or 5/6? (the first one is easier to get ofc)
I know HF makes me unable to use shields, I was thinking on ETing in party, with stringer, AB, tank and AoE (sorc if needed too). I think HF is not a good weapon if you're soloing instances/anything without PK, but if you're partying it's the best one you could get.
Thanks on the SS thing, I had that doubt lol.
Mjolnir for CC, other weapons that can be refined for AB?
I was gonna ask about the AK and AS later. Thanks for the tip man!
Btw, I'm using double MoH for both AB and CC. And since RWC boxes are in I was thinking on getting some, is it a good idea to use double pendant enchanted for CC and double rings for AB or mixed for both? If so, which enchants?
Something like this:
Slotted Ring: STR 3, FS3 x2 (or double attack 3%)
Slotted Pendant: DEX/INT 3, Spell 3 x2 (or double matk 3%)

Oh, and what about Drake, Thanatos, Phreeoni and Turtle General? Thanks in advance.

Jacob.. Do u wanna buy my +13HF[] EA4,4? ^^ With my Gears, It does almost 380k dmg on valk with no buff.

#6 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

Not Jacob, but Joaco lmfao!

And no thanks, I want EA6/6, if not possible EA5/5 or 5/6 :P

OMG 380k.. pyro on? You have OP gears indeed lol.

#7 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

lol full gods+gloom = 380k

there are quite a few 4/5 and 1 5/5 i know of but that's highest

Edited by Havenn, 17 August 2013 - 07:25 PM.

#8 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

This year's USRC prize includes 1 of any (from the list) weapon with highest malangdo enchants (EA 6/6, Spell 6/6, FS 9/9, +1 ASPD x 2 etc.) for 1st place and maybe 2nd, 3rd and 4th placing teams as well. It's quite possible that there will be some EA 6/6 HF entering the circulation next week.

#9 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

Oh.. Im so sorry about your name.. ><"  but no.... No buff, no pyro, no Odin2.... and no lex ^^ So, with buff and Odin2, I got 400k up 

#10 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

Give me the gloooooooom, and some RWC winner make me EA6/6 erde and HF pwease

#11 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

Give me the gloooooooom, and some RWC winner make me EA6/6 erde and HF pwease

Is erde good ?? I have never used it. And I already spent 5b to enchant my another HF but didn't get even EA5/5... How sad? ..... :(

#12 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

Lol, erde is best 1h large wep, for AB it can be as good as Hammer if refined well enough. Also, i bet you used all seagods XD. 90% of the EA8-9 HF's I've heard of being made, were all made with A class coins (so weird....i know)

If you math it out, it's barely even worth using seagods on HF(Based on the price you can get EA8/9/10 for - an EA10 went for 900m a few weeks back)

A good way to do it is....A Coin the first enchant, until you get EA4/5 - then seagod the second, just due to the fact its like 40m+ to do one enchant (used to be wayyyyy more too)

With this method, you don't get nearly as depressed as throwing tons of 4xseagods into Sharp5/agi+5 etc.. xD

Edited by Havenn, 18 August 2013 - 02:28 PM.

#13 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

How much would you guys be willing to dish out for a EA 6/6 erde or HF?

#14 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

I won't agree to any dishing, but I might offer if I see one lol......but i'd say ballpark of 4-6b+ I guess with +12, since there's no break chance like a bio weapon....but I really can't say haha

I honestly couldn't even put a realistic price on one lol, even that seems like an insult, based on the rarity of even a EA6/5....(that I've yet to see)

Edited by Havenn, 18 August 2013 - 02:40 PM.

#15 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

How much would you guys be willing to dish out for a EA 6/6 erde or HF?

EA 5/5 HF sold for 900m (starting price was 700m). I would pay 2-3b for an EA 6/6 HF. If it were refined I'd put more zeny ofc.

#16 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

I got EA6 at the first enchant 3 times....  but I had no luck with 2nd enchant...  I was cry a lot.... T T"

#17 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

EA6 is 0.9%, making EA6/EA6 less likely than a card drop.

#18 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

T> Poring card for EA6/6 HF. IT'S LIKE DOUBLE THE RARITY!!!

(This is a joke, xD)

#19 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

Not to be rude or anything but it's getting offtopic. I asked what mvp cards are good for that single weapon. Yeah I know it's pretty damn hard to get it. If nobody has one, then I could try buying an EA 5/5.

Just imagine, if you had a high refined HF EA 6/6 or 5/5, whatever, which of these cards would you put on it? Drake, Memory of Thanatos, Phreeoni or Turtle General? To maximize AB/CC damage ofc. Azzy just said AK > AS vs boss mobs.

#20 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

I don't Phreeoni would be wise, and I believe you would be better off with AK than TG as this will be a boss weapon......and I just don't see myself Drake(ing) one of these out....esp with that refine. I just don't see myself needing that extra vs Mid/Smalls

I have no idea of Thana influence on AB or CC....could be something amazing, could be depressing. I would like some more input as well, sorry about feeding the off-topic fire <3

#21 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

thanatos doesn't influence AB

#22 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

thanatos doesn't influence AB

Thought so, any ideas about CC, and if it's like....even close to worth it?

#23 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

AK for MVPing ^^ the last choice.

#24 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

Double AK > all! I guess. Thanks for the replies!

Btw, does the LoTD helm bonus works on AB and CC?

#25 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

Na, lotd no good on gene

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users