This weeks high TI is the worst ever, please change map next week - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

This weeks high TI is the worst ever, please change map next week

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:40 AM

seriously awful. i dunno how you guys expected us to be able to level off a giant winding map with like 2-3 mobs every 30 feet. do you guys just blind pick on what map to use or what. plus the mobs hp is just stupid high. takes like 10 shots on a genetic to bring 1 monster down for terrible terrible exp.

will be skipping this one for the rest of the week until its changed. just please never use that map again

#2 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:33 AM

If you only 10 shot its not the ti that's the problem it's your gears and stats!!

#3 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

Evidence that players are spoiled right here. :ok:

#4 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

really you people always are crying about TI are to easy, and leveling its to easy, but when a hard TI apear just cry about it and want one were all its about enter and 1 shot everything,thats for the mob thing, for the map issue, yes it sucks

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

really you people always are crying about TI are to easy, and leveling its to easy, but when a hard TI apear just cry about it and want one were all its about enter and 1 shot everything,thats for the mob thing, for the map issue, yes it sucks

Don't lump everyone together. The people who say TI are easy are the ones that reply to these QQ threads with bonafide good advice like "come to the TI properly geared". They aren't the ones posting the thread.

#6 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • Server:Chaos ^^

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:34 AM

seriously awful. i dunno how you guys expected us to be able to level off a giant winding map with like 2-3 mobs every 30 feet. do you guys just blind pick on what map to use or what. plus the mobs hp is just stupid high. takes like 10 shots on a genetic to bring 1 monster down for terrible terrible exp.

will be skipping this one for the rest of the week until its changed. just please never use that map again

I understand about the ti map but you are whining about little fatum too?? Little fatum is like one of the easiest monsters in high ti to kill. Although they have high hp but their hit is so soft. You just need to spam CC max 8times if you are 'that' lowly geared for high ti. And you will have rangers' s back to hop on =.=

#7 Retaks

Retaks

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

The monsters are fine, its the map that's horrible. There's a big open area in the middle with less than 50 monsters at any a given time (much less when there is another party in the vicinity).

#8 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

the map is not that bad. might be kind of difficult for parties to maneuver around though. i solo-ed it in 30 min on my GX. killed egnigem in 2 RCs, fatum in 3-4. was easy!

#9 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

Can just grind at scaraba! its good! no ones there now!

#10 Edstyle

Edstyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:Feeding Homunculus

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

I've been dualing on high TI and the only problem is the map
Bring back abyss lake, 3 full parties = 1 or 2 mob per wing

#11 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Honestly, me and a ranger and a warlock soloed the entire map without a problem... Ms tank (me) walking around them destroying anything that stood... It isn't the TI. It is your gear and play style that likely is causing your problems.

Edited by SidleyBear, 10 August 2013 - 03:58 PM.

#12 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

Sura and a ranger did it in 20 mins. Stop being bad and maybe get some better gears and you wont do 8k cart cannons. Even with a crappy weapon you should be doing 15k or so non converted. And you want a -_-ty map for high TI? Try a very open field like the south pront map then bitch all you want. Its either its too mobby or not mobby enough. I wanna smack all you whiners and complainers so hard that your going to feel extreme discomfort.

#13 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

I wanna smack all you whiners and complainers so hard that your going to feel extreme discomfort.

ahem* only one whiner here

#14 AsurABl00d

AsurABl00d

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

If you only 10 shot its not the ti that's the problem it's your gears and stats!!

OP is a very seasoned player, in no way his stats are wrong. This map is terrible, Gramps is for easy leveling if we wanted a challenge then we would head for maps. We want easy leveling, if anyone has a problem with different people having a different opinion should probably go live in Pakistan.

#15 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

if you have a problem with the opinion of the people that have problems with the opinion of others you will have an infinite loop...

#16 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

If he is seasoned how is he doing such bad dmg? And I have seen some older players that are so bad out makes me wanna cry some people just ain't any good simple as that

#17 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:09 AM

I would seriously rage quit my gen if im doing 8k damage per CC as a 'seasoned' player

#18 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:Renewal, Classic

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:59 AM

My only problem with the map was getting dizzy while we were walking around in between winging. Then again, that just *might* have something to do with the pain meds I'm taking :heh:

#19 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

for some people on the forums, every week is the worst week of TIs.

#20 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

I did the turn in once with a non-gwing party and didnt like it lol - well just found it boring. It's just the map, really or maybe because I was playing a wanderer.

On the other hand, low-TI is really good :D

#21 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

On the other hand, low-TI is really good :D

I LOVE the low TI map, monsters and mobs!

On the other hand, so many of the parties suck! >.> Get wiped so easily rofl. At least in high TI, parties almost all the time go well.

But more OT: yes the map sucks. Wasnt it player suggested? Lets kill him for it >:D

#22 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

lol who is crying that leveling is too easy? leveling in this game is boring as -_- and without TIs is slow as hell

OP is a very seasoned player, in no way his stats are wrong. This map is terrible, Gramps is for easy leveling if we wanted a challenge then we would head for maps. We want easy leveling, if anyone has a problem with different people having a different opinion should probably go live in Pakistan.

^this 

my gear is just fine. theres very few options for genetics to even wear so crying 'bad gear' is just plain stupid and shows how little thought was actually put into these repies. specially in a time when naught siegers are selling for 10-20m

the ti sucks ass and if your best defense is 'i ran it with a ranger and was just fine', then youve already lost the debate. bad bad map. bad bad spawn. mobs with too high of hp which slow you down from getting around the bad map  with bad spawns = no thanks. at least if the monsters had low hp, then we could get around the stupidly large map faster and cut the ridiculously long completion time down

I did the turn in once with a non-gwing party and didnt like it lol - well just found it boring. It's just the map, really or maybe because I was playing a wanderer.

On the other hand, low-TI is really good  :D

low ti is AWESOME. mid ti is pretty nice too, but noone ever wants to do it for some reason. right now there isnt even anyone at entrance looking for parties and theres small groups of like 3 people running around trying to complete it cuz they cant find anyone.

#23 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

Every map is a very very bad map for TI if comparing with abyss lake 3. Apparently there were problems running the AL3 map in conjunction with the Amatsu quest so they had to change the map.

Little fatum are just like other bifrost monsters, higher hp but better exp reward.

#24 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

Little fatum been TI's monsters for so damn long and no one even complained about it =.=

#25 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

the ti sucks ass and if your best defense is 'i ran it with a ranger and was just fine', then youve already lost the debate. 

how about GX? i ran it with a GX and it was just fine. i killed mobs even before rangers could get an AS off  :heh:

seriously...not that bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users