I have questions, do you have answers? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I have questions, do you have answers?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SamuelAdams

SamuelAdams

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 720 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

Uhh... So everything is one server now huh?

Is it normal to have absolutely nothing on your characters and empty storage? Or, did it just all go to sub-storeage 2? Is lagging normal now?

Decided to log in after a long time and don't know what to think.

#2 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

They had three storage total for a while. one from Ymir/Ygg, one from Valk server, and one main storage. You had to move them to main storage before they close the storage. I don't know personally about character wipe but if it was the storage, Everything you haven't moved from you're old storage would have been demolished. 

#3 Shurie

Shurie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

You can access to your old storages using Kafra cards (the kafra herself is offering this service). You can get those cards from the kafra shop or from players (http://ragial.com/it...al/HbXm5a42iCTy)

The 3rd storage is the one from the Valk server. I don't remember which one they kept, so if your stuff is not on the current storage and you are not coming from Valk, then everything is in the 2nd storage

I suggest you to transfer it with a merch class and its empty cart

Nothing has been wiped during the merge of the 3 servers

#4 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

Uhh... So everything is one server now huh?

Is it normal to have absolutely nothing on your characters and empty storage? Or, did it just all go to sub-storeage 2? Is lagging normal now?

Decided to log in after a long time and don't know what to think.

No, it's not normal to have absolutely nothing on your character. If you were from Valkyrie or Yggdrasil server, you will have to send in a ticket to get temporary access to special storage to retrieve your items.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users