Are we ever going to get a new DragonKin class - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Are we ever going to get a new DragonKin class

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Juniorx1

Juniorx1

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

I've been wondering since we have 4 characters for human class should we get 4 for DragonKin to make it fair/even seeing as they've been there for a while now ?  

#2 Luckyin

Luckyin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

ya it's a good idea

well, personally I prefer having the 2 dragonskin (twin,summoner) fixed with the bugs 1st before getting new classes xD

of course it would be awesome to have 4 classes for human and 4 for dragonskin~ and that both race can start at lvl 1 (so that dragonskin won't miss any medal) but an epic update like this ~ I doubt it will come anytime soon~

if u curious about the stuff that are coming to us ~

the SEA server seems to be a step further than us (just a little) so maybe u can check it~

not 100% accurate though

#3 Zsashas

Zsashas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationLibra
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

The way it is set up now, Dragonkin classes are two-in-one. Summoner has Demonology/Conjuring on the left side of the skill tree, and Pyromancy/Geomancy on the right side. Gemini is similar, with either Main and Fusion skills, or Twin skills. That is also why they have so many more skills than Human classes, and why it is so difficult to create a feasible hybrid build with them.

#4 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

The way it is set up now, Dragonkin classes are two-in-one. Summoner has Demonology/Conjuring on the left side of the skill tree, and Pyromancy/Geomancy on the right side. Gemini is similar, with either Main and Fusion skills, or Twin skills. That is also why they have so many more skills than Human classes, and why it is so difficult to create a feasible hybrid build with them.

Dragonkin classes are not to be entered without aid and guides. Their skill trees even 1-20 are massive and combine that with some skills on both classes that are recommended you avoid it's extremely difficult to go at.

As for new Dragonkin, many and I mean many suggestions have been made.

#5 Zsashas

Zsashas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationLibra
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

Of all the ideas for additional classes I have seen, by far my favorites are the scythe-wielder and the so-called "hidden classes" (Bard, Duelist, etc.). A possible variant could be the default weapon is Scythe, and the job change alternate is Warhammer. The key is to find two weapons that are similar enough, yet still different. In this case, both are long-ranged melee weapons, one is bladed, the other is blunt.

#6 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

Last thing we need is another 2 or even 1 Dragonkin class. They can't even balance the current 2. They sent Summoners to meh to God tier and Fighters have always been God Tier

#7 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

As much as it would be cool to see another Class for Dragonkin, I'm pretty sure players would rather see the bugs fixed for each class before seeing new classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users