#1 drdboiler

drdboiler

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

I'm not quite sure where to put this, beacuse there was no real social media section type thread for this that I could find. But I'm new-ish to RO2. Been discovering the game for a couple of days, and I'm also a really small YouTuber. I started my other channel to record playing FIFA, the football game, and decided to put some other games on there as well. So to keep that channel from becoming cluttered, I created this channel.

www.youtube.com/user/drdextra/

I'm not sure if any of you folks record your gameplay to put on YouTube; I haven't done a search on the site to look for others playing RO2. Perhaps I should. Regardless, I was just checking in to see what you all thought about recording the game and putting it up for others to watch, and perhaps open others' eyes to the game.

I understand I don't have any subscribers on that channel yet, I literally just created it I think 2 days ago. But if any of you like the videos I put up, feel free to subscribe, or just watch the videos. Any and all support is appreciated. And I hope to see you all in RO2 soon!

Dave

#2 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

I'm not quite sure where to put this, beacuse there was no real social media section type thread for this that I could find. But I'm new-ish to RO2. Been discovering the game for a couple of days, and I'm also a really small YouTuber. I started my other channel to record playing FIFA, the football game, and decided to put some other games on there as well. So to keep that channel from becoming cluttered, I created this channel.

www.youtube.com/user/drdextra/

I'm not sure if any of you folks record your gameplay to put on YouTube; I haven't done a search on the site to look for others playing RO2. Perhaps I should. Regardless, I was just checking in to see what you all thought about recording the game and putting it up for others to watch, and perhaps open others' eyes to the game.

I understand I don't have any subscribers on that channel yet, I literally just created it I think 2 days ago. But if any of you like the videos I put up, feel free to subscribe, or just watch the videos. Any and all support is appreciated. And I hope to see you all in RO2 soon!

Dave

quite the bad time to be posting this since we're all riled up about another issue at the moment that is sinking the game further into its demise. 

#3 drdboiler

drdboiler

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

Ha, I wasn't aware. Is there a particular thread you could point me to?

#4 Serenaki

Serenaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

Ha, I wasn't aware. Is there a particular thread you could point me to?

To be honest, it's best if you just avoid the whole deal and have fun playing the game = )

#5 drdboiler

drdboiler

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

To be honest, it's best if you just avoid the whole deal and have fun playing the game = )

I will do just that, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users