Hi everyone, I'm back! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hi everyone, I'm back!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sniperkenny

sniperkenny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:31 AM

Not that many of you know me, but I just want to take a minute of your time and ask about any major changes that I should worry about in-game.

Also, I'm most likely kicked out of a guild cause of inactivity, so I might be looking for 1 for my lv 136 sura.

And, finally, is anyone else struggling to connect to a server right now?

Edited by sniperkenny, 14 August 2013 - 08:35 AM.

#2 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

Welcome back.  This is usually the time that gravity does maintenance.  As far as major changes, that depends on when you last played (i.e what patch where you on when you last played).

#3 oshiyo

oshiyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationHelheim
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

Currently the servers are under maintenance, and if you are looking for a good guild and one that can help you get better SKO is always inviting at amastu ^_^

#4 sniperkenny

sniperkenny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

Last time I played was about October 2012 lol, so that's far away, but I feel nostalgic enough to return and push at least 1 character to 150, finally, or maybe just hang out and talk to cool people while doing missions and stuff.

#5 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

Ahh, in that case Kenny, theres a few big patches.  First we got eclage patch(new town with new monsters/items), kagerou, and oboro classes.  There are some changes to storage.  VIP gets 2 storages and non vip gets one.  any item in storage 2 cant be accessed by non vip accts unless you use a kafra card.  There are more updates but i cant remember them all on the top of my head atm. 

#6 Edstyle

Edstyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:Feeding Homunculus

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

if you deposited billions on mail box youre screwed :P

It was removed some months ago

#7 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

oh wow nearly a year ago lol, that was before the merge happened. I take it you were on valk then. All characters from valk/ymir/ygg got merged into the server that is now Chaos.

To inform you about how that went down, there were alot of changes ^^; (mostly updates and stuff that were long needed)

Also when you check your storage, dont get scared or worried if it is empty. Recently due to the merge we got 3 storages and if you weren't originally on Ymir (because that is the "main" server the other two got merged into) your storage got recently locked out of. In order to access the "Valk" storage unfortunately would require the use of Kafra Cards. However if you send a ticket about it i believe they might sympathize with you due to being on a hiatus and possibly make that storage merge easier on you.

Lastly welcome back and i hope that you enjoy your stay again :3

Edit:: forgot about the mail thing .-. what the poster above me says is true. I hope you aren't one of the unlucky ones.

Edited by HopeSama, 14 August 2013 - 08:52 AM.

#8 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts
  • Server:Chaos

oct 2012? so that was pre merge.

main thing to know is all three servers, ymir, ygg, and valk were merged into one renewal server named chaos.

any characters u had on those servers from the same account, are now all accessible from one account.

because of the merge, everyone got 3 storages with 600 item limit. storage 1(ymir), storage 2(ygg), storage 3(valk).

currently only storage 1(ymir) is free and open, storage 2(ygg) is open if you have vip, and to access storage 3(valk) u need to buy a kafra card from cash shop.

since the last time u played was b4 merge, you can send in a ticket to have all 3 storage open temporarily, so u can moves all ur stuff to the main storage(storage 1)

none of your characters or items were deleted because of the merge, everything should still be there.

other big change was removal of mail system. there is no more mail!!! so anything u had stored in ur mail is gone forever T.T

hope this helps <3

#9 sniperkenny

sniperkenny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

I actually came back in June to move all the items from old storage to the new one, so I saved everything in case I ever decide to come back, and I don't remember anything of value being in the mailbox haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users