• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Silja

Silja

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Okay, I have tried over and over fricking again and again and I can't find my account. To many fricking login needed to get into one game here! Added to the fact that I made it through steam. -Slams head-

I need help; I can give you the names of my characters, their proffesions; I think I recall all the cards I have for them. I want to play!

#2 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

How about you state a game too :o, but I'm guessing it's Ragnarok 2 well you can see the names of your game accounts here here.

#3 Silja

Silja

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

Ah sorry, it is Ragnarok 2; but the thing is I don't know the stupid warportal junk to find out what the account name was. I dunno what I used. I know the user name for the game account; but not the password; which is odd. So I need the warp-portal account but again; i don't know what i used! Thus I was hoping to give the game info minus a password I cant remember; to get the warportal stuff. I dunno what email address was used because I did this through steam.

#4 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:42 AM

Then obviously it uses your steam e-mail >_>

#5 Silja

Silja

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:48 AM

It doesn't. I don't know what email it used, if it used my steam email then it would use the email for this new account made just to ask here.

#6 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

This is why you people should relax with making 100000 e-mails, just stick to one or two, anyways I will ask Shazam0 and see if he can help you out.

Edited by Metisu, 25 August 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#7 Silja

Silja

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:16 AM

That's just it, there was a bug when the game first opened and despite making my account on it it didn't work so I made another one. Also I have Aspergers syndrome and I forget every year how to ride a bike. As such, I have a bracelet with my home address printed on it when I got out shopping. If the darn site would let firefox save my log-in info like all other sites I would never have lost it.

But thank you I would very much like the help.

:Edit, I know my Ragnarok pin code if that helps any to.

Edited by Silja, 26 August 2013 - 02:17 AM.

#8 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

That is an interesting case.

Could you please submit a ticket with the necessary info regarding about the lost account if you have any?

Once you create the ticket, shoot the ticket # here or PM me it and I will address it with our support team right away.

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users