Job change Errors - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Job change Errors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:21 AM

When do they plan to fix the errors in certain job changes?

For example the AB change and GX change.

A few bugs in the AB change is a invisible timer that boots you out at a certain time or sometimes the job change will allow more than one player in at once which glitches it up for whoever is suppose to go in the testing area. ._.

Also the Assassin Cross job change to Guillotine Cross. The timers are all wrong and quest npc tell you different times. The Girl npc tells you to wait 1 hour to catch Estillda in the alley but you actually only wait 15mins to get her. Then later on you have to meet in the warehouse after 30mins but,as you wait, the timer gets extended to 3hours just before your 30mins are up. O.o

Many things been fixed in this game or added but some seem to be left unchecked ._.

Any idea when those might get fixed or looked into?

#2 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

AB change is a invisible timer that boots you out at a certain time

I was so incredibly confused when I was doing the AB test, I couldn't figure out why I was getting booted. It happened 5 or 6 times and when I finally finished it, I still didn't know what the problem was or what I had done differently.  xD  So that's what it was... 

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

The AB test is a disaster in part because iRO hacked it up shortly after renewal hit, to make it so three people could go in at once. There were OVER A HUNDRED PEOPLE on level 99/70 HP's sitting at the jobchange room trying to get into the jobchange (because renewal had just hit). Some people were posting complaining about how they'd been there for 16 hours non-stop trying to get into the jobchange and become AB. 

So they hacked it up to let three people in at a time, and it worked okay with a constant stream of new HP's trying to change to AB. But now, without lots of people queued up, the jobchange responds somewhat inconsistently to multiple people trying to get in, and the bugs and non-obvious rules (like the timer that is never mentioned in dialog) were never fixed. 

#4 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

I see :/ They need to readjust that change since not many do the change now in masses.

#5 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

I was so incredibly confused when I was doing the AB test, I couldn't figure out why I was getting booted. It happened 5 or 6 times and when I finally finished it, I still didn't know what the problem was or what I had done differently.  xD  So that's what it was... 

LOL yea that happened to me too. It was so fustrating. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users