My Account got banned? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My Account got banned?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 lestergenesis14

lestergenesis14

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

^he means hide your info immediately, and instead contact warpportal support and send in a ticket

link -----> https://support.warp...in/default.aspx

Thank's for your link.. :)

#52 ryusubIime

ryusubIime

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

What in the hell is going on~!?

Four of my guildies/close friends are banned... And no one is responding to their tickets~!

What's the point of this Classic server if you can't handle bots and ban actual players?

We would like this resolved as soon as possible~!

2x experience is wasted this week due to this problem.

#53 MIkiaoi

MIkiaoi

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

What in the hell is going on~!?
Four of my guildies/close friends are banned... And no one is responding to their tickets~!
What's the point of this Classic server if you can't handle bots and ban actual players?
We would like this resolved as soon as possible~!
2x experience is wasted this week due to this problem.

#54 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

Message Campitor or Oda with your ticket number.

#55 LuluKham

LuluKham

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

We all would like an explaination as to why actual players are being banned while the bots/kill stealers/looters/herassers/etc.are still not banned. My friends/ guild mates have been ban for unjust reasons. They have spent so much time,effort and money on this game and then to be suddenly ban for no reason makes abousolutly no sense. Many other people have complained about this whole matter but it seems like no GM or anyone else is taking this matter seriously. We all would like this whole situation dealt with as soon as possible.  If GM's are intrested they will post thier ticket numbers here.

#56 MIkiaoi

MIkiaoi

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:13 PM

-.-" tell me about it~ I'm surprise that Gm banned me for using diff acc on same IP address I was helping my friend lvl , my char was just sitting there afk at adel or a south pront . I've asked to show or a pic of me and my friend or even a log list. I don't know I love this game soo much been playing off and on since beta. Now it's just sadness ... And today I just found out one of my frz got ban for a dumb reason It's just sad ...n disappointed ... Sigh

#57 MIkiaoi

MIkiaoi

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

-.-" tell me about it~ I'm surprise that Gm banned me for using diff acc on same IP address I was helping my friend lvl , my char was just sitting there afk at adel or a south pront . I've asked to show or a pic of me and my friend or even a log list. I don't know I love this game soo much been playing off and on since beta. Now it's just sadness ... And today I just found out one of my frz got ban for a dumb reason It's just sad ...n disappointed ... Sigh

#58 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

The GMs have been banning people who wound up with the zeny, through purchases, cross server zeny trade, WP/KP trade and any other way. This is the only way for them to track down as much of it as they could. They've been doing a pretty good job of getting it contained and unbanning all the people who like you guys were just caught in the middle. As for them not taking it seriously, the reason why you're complaining is because they are taking it seriously, one of the guys doing this claimed to have plenty of accounts full of zeny and this could have proved pretty devastating had it not been caught. Consider it a minor inconvenience for trouble caused and I'm pretty sure the only reason we have an experience/drops event right now is because of this issue, they're already running a VIP event and its pretty rare they'll let them stack up like this.

As for the bot thing, they've been banning them, the reason why Classic appears to have so few players right now is all the bots are being banned. If you see any feel free to submit a ticket and they'll get it done, they have a guy whos only job it is right now is to just ban the bots and Campitor said two days ago the guy got rid of something like 170 accounts (just for that day). Unfortunately it's not possible for them to just press one button and magically make all the bots go away. It's much faster and more efficient for them to get a ticket from a player saying there's xyz on this map can you go remove them. So the guy goes there, looks for the dudes and gets rid of them while also looking for anything thats been missed.

#59 ryusubIime

ryusubIime

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

YAY~! No Response~!

Now let's see if an actual GM will help my friends...

#60 bomiisj

bomiisj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationStockholm
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

How long must wait for GM team to unbanning .?!
Sent Ticket and pm Ticket number to campitor .nothing help.
Miss ragnarok already.

#61 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

It's funny because the times I check into the WP forums I always see a "I got banned??" thread.

#62 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:23 AM

A GM logged in my main account 2 months after the merge and change the name of my character (3 years old) cuzz a Assasin cross level 74 claimed my name even when my char was older.

Tons of tickets and the only answer was, we cant help you chose a new name. Interestingly the other Assasin never has logged again

#63 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

A GM logged in my main account 2 months after the merge and change the name of my character (3 years old) cuzz a Assasin cross level 74 claimed my name even when my char was older.

Tons of tickets and the only answer was, we cant help you chose a new name. Interestingly the other Assasin never has logged again

Really? Do you by any chance know the email this was submitted on? Please PM me that or the ticket number and the year.. I might be able to get such an old wrong corrected.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users