#1 Auarion

Auarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

Every now and then, I hear someone say "I <know a gx/heard about a gx> that soloed ifrit, ET, or some incredibly difficult MVP. I hear it so often from so many people that I'm all but convinced these feats are commonplace. If these stories are true, I simply must get in on the action.

Has anyone GX here actually defeated an MVP that normally requires a sura? I'm talking about MVPs with multiple elements and very high damage. Just what strategies and preparations are necessary?

#2 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:31 AM

My bet would be on Uber S O U L being the GX to solo Ifrit......he's the best I've met imo...I think I heard Meditation say he can do it too on his GX

Ifrit is always going to require quite a bit of supplies, Ygg seed/berry, lots of slims, some tokens, etc. I think on a GX, due to kill time, you would use a bit more supplies than a genetic soloing. 

Sura is the best to solo Ifrit if you're not in ET and can fist-flywing away. In ET, you kinda just fist and die, run back repeat lol. sometimes you can get away by popping anodyne+speed pot and running off

#3 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:40 AM

My bet would be on Uber S O U L being the GX to solo Ifrit......he's the best I've met imo...I think I heard Meditation say he can do it too on his GX

Ifrit is always going to require quite a bit of supplies, Ygg seed/berry, lots of slims, some tokens, etc. I think on a GX, due to kill time, you would use a bit more supplies than a genetic soloing. 

Sura is the best to solo Ifrit if you're not in ET and can fist-flywing away. In ET, you kinda just fist and die, run back repeat lol. sometimes you can get away by popping anodyne+speed pot and running off

Yeah, i'm able to solo Ifrit in ET with GX, but is definitely not worthing it. You need to waste tons and tons of berry/seed/ranked whites/tokens and a lot of items for buffs... AB and Sorcerer Buffs and also a Tao Gunka are required if you want to deal enough damage and survive his attacks during his power up status (EQ is impossible to tank, you just need to be careful and backslide before he casts it on you lol)...

EDIT : You need at least 2-3 minutes to kill him if all goes really really well, so yeah... don't try to solo it.

Edited by meditation, 28 August 2013 - 05:41 AM.

#4 Auarion

Auarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:56 AM

Hmm. I don't have a tao gunka card, but 2-3 minutes with all the trimmings doesn't sound too bad. I wouldn't mind taking thirty. How many yggberries and tokens would I need? Is this with ghost or fire armor?

Edited by Auarion, 28 August 2013 - 05:58 AM.

#5 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:10 AM

Hmm. I don't have a tao gunka card, but 2-3 minutes with all the trimmings doesn't sound too bad. I wouldn't mind taking thirty. How many yggberries and tokens would I need? Is this with ghost or fire armor?

I personally used a fire armor carded with tao gunka and fire proof potions. Forgot to mention that 2-3 minutes were using 2 daggers and doing absurde damage (was inspired by Zeindelf in this video  ). Forgot to mention you also need FCP of course lol. Really don't recommend to try to solo it. I needed some pratice before i could manage to kill him alone and i killed him just 2 times cause is too stressful lol...

#6 Auarion

Auarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah O_O

This is the new most impressive thing I've ever seen.

Edit: Ah, I see that atroce card is necessary also... What sort of weapon is being used in the video?

Edited by Auarion, 28 August 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#7 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah O_O

This is the new most impressive thing I've ever seen.

Edit: Ah, I see that atroce card is necessary also... What sort of weapon is being used in the video?

Ice pick with Atroce and Maingauche with 2 abysmal, phreeoni and doppelganger :)

#8 Auarion

Auarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

I see!

OTL I give up! Nid is enough for me hahaha!

#9 p4r4d0x999

p4r4d0x999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationNewerth
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

*eats consumables*

*EDP*

*hallucination walk*

*left click on ifrit*

*shouts* YOLOOOO

#10 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

I like Zinc comment ROFL. I would add Ghostring and 100% fire ressit to the mix tho. Once you got that and your yggs + hallucination, it's on like donkey kong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users