Anyone still banned from the zeny exploit? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone still banned from the zeny exploit?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 badandy

badandy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

I'm just wondering if any of y'all are still banned and waiting. I sent a ticket a week ago and I can't get a reply via support or PM here on the forum.

I'm really trying to be patient, but it's getting difficult not knowing what's going on. I completely understand if they're swamped and it's taking a while,

I would just like some sort of message telling us we're not forgotten and to be patient a while longer...

#2 Declan

Declan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

One of my 3 accounts is still banned and I dont have answers from GMs since august 29th

#3 raydiose

raydiose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

I'm just wondering if any of y'all are still banned and w  not forgotten and to be patient a while longer...

have u registered at the WP SUPPORT CENTER? https://support.warp...rmRegister.aspx

if yes, just wait for them to reply..

BUT, if you are not..Registration is required in order to submit new tickets and review the history of your account.

From there, they will reply your ticket and u need to give explanation regarding your suspended account.

Good luck....  :p_hi: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users