Introducing Your Community Event Planners - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Introducing Your Community Event Planners

5 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hello, 

So we decided to bring on some Volunteer Community Events Planners (VEP for short). They are the great Zaridragonfly, Lanie, and Tiduspeco. They will be coming up with great events for the community to enjoy, as well as be responsible for the happenings within the events forums. 

Feel free to use the events forum if you have an event you would like to run for the community as well. 

Have fun and be nice!

10.28- We have added a new member to the VEP team, MrGugo! :) Welcome welcome!

#2 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Hiya guys!  Lanie here, also known by a few of my character names.  Expect to see me doing most of my VEP work as Katrimi though, cause that's the plan so far (for other character news, check my about-me page).  Already working on a few things to make fun become awesome for people.  Keep in touch, we can make it happen!

Woot! Cliche intro win!

#3 Zaridragonfly

Zaridragonfly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Murr.

#4 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

*eats cereal* ..........so yeah, I'm Tidus. I like peco pecos and other cute things :3 Having over a decade of Ragnarok experience under my belt, I'm hoping to bring you some top-notch events from my past experiences & servers, along with some brand new ideas inspired by all of you! I'm very happy to be a volunteer for the company who brought me the most memorable game of my life and lead me to make many friends, many of which I still have a close connection to this day.

#5 MrGugo

MrGugo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hello everyone! I'm Gugo, I'll be here to bring nice ideas to make fun events. I'm from Southamerica, so I'll always try to join the hispanics members with the server. I think it would be amazing, this is the first step to join all the community, not only english speakers :). I'll do my best to bring you great events, see you soon :o

Cambio y fuera!

#6 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:08 PM

Hello, my name is Sestuplo, I'll do most of my VEP stuff on Doppio. I have a couple of events going through the idea factory, so expect to see a couple next month!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users