Server down again? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Server down again?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 Doomclap

Doomclap

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationPA, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

Servers up!

#52 Unograil

Unograil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

yay! server is up!... 256 people on it.. thanks very much for fast action.

#53 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

When the crashes happen, we are collecting the data and sending it to HQ so it will help them in finding and fixing the issue.

#54 vnivni

vnivni

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Server up

#55 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

When the crashes happen, we are collecting the data and sending it to HQ so it will help them in finding and fixing the issue.

That really doesn't mean anything to my VIP time though. Its bad enough as is I lose 4 hours on wed due to maint, but now its daily crashes, sprite errors and just simply unstable in all regards.

Does the team have any plans to reimburse players for dealing with this crap or should we all just roll over and get walked on?

#56 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

thx alot!  :thumb2:

#57 vnivni

vnivni

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

That really doesn't mean anything to my VIP time though. Its bad enough as is I lose 4 hours on wed due to maint, but now its daily crashes, sprite errors and just simply unstable in all regards.

Does the team have any plans to reimburse players for dealing with this crap or should we all just roll over and get walked on?

You should play in bRO, idRO, pRO or fRO etc, and enjoy your no wing, 10% exp death penalty and low drops etc and complain to your heart's content.

Edited by vnivni, 07 September 2013 - 06:14 AM.

#58 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

You should play in bRO, idRO, pRO or fRO etc, and enjoy your no wing, 10% exp death penalty and low drops etc and complain to your heart's content.

You mean its IRRATIONAL to want reimbursement for paying for a product that you aren't getting?

GASP. You don't know anything about economics.

#59 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

Its already +100% VIP. What do you want? +200%?

#60 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

It's only down for 30 minutes.

#61 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

You knew about the weekly maintenance before you bought VIP, so don't use that as an excuse.

As for compensation, that's reasonable to ask, but not if you're going overboard with your request(s).

#62 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

Its already +100% VIP. What do you want? +200%?

You do realize EXP increase only is relevant if the server is completely playable...right?

When there is multiple crashes and in general server instability... what is the point of + XP?

#63 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

So you lost 30-60 minutes at most a day due to the servers being unstable. Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo

If servers were down for 3 days straight or something then it would probably call for compensation. Extended maintenance are usually normal for any game that has a actual update. 10-30 minute server crashes that could happen once or twice a day is nothing.

Edited by Toxn, 07 September 2013 - 07:08 AM.

#64 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

It isn't just down time, despite fixing and reinstalling RO as an adminstrator, I still receive sprite errors, the lag is horrendous at times, the server is instable, and there is down time.

It adds up to WAY more than 30-60 minutes of unplayability.

Also, not everyone has the ability to no life this -_- all day, dude. You really think I don't have better things to do? Some of us actually work and go to school full time and can only play for so much.

Edited by meowington, 07 September 2013 - 07:17 AM.

#65 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

I'd be curious to know why we're getting crashes and somehow their servers are still stable with all of their future updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users