10 replies to this topic

#1 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Hi!

I want to know something about headgear in relation to CC. Would you prefer damage or reduced cast time. Or are they

both roughly the same. Because then that would help me decide whether to get CoD or EMH. Oh yeah would you consider RWH as useful headgear compared to CoD or EMH for Geneticist.

Secondly, I have a Byeo and I want to know if it is worth the time and zeny to get good EA enchants. Is it impossible to get

EA5/5? or if I get something like EA3/3 or 4/4 is it worth reseting so that I try again for 5/5? 

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Maithrie, 08 September 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

Cast time when CCing, damage or defensive headgears when ABing. 

Don't try to get EA 55, you'll go broke. Getting EA5 twice in a row is less likely than a card drop with A class, and with seagods, it's insanely expensive (billions). 

#3 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

Just saw renoullie post the actual % rates on enchanting. Gah did I miss out somewhere? 

But yeah, looking at those chances, a single EA6 is so hard to get x.x Let alone total EA10+'s

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

Just saw renoullie post the actual % rates on enchanting. Gah did I miss out somewhere? 

But yeah, looking at those chances, a single EA6 is so hard to get x.x Let alone total EA10+'s

Where's this post?

#5 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

http://forums.warppo...-results/page-6

ikr!?

#6 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Cool thanks for the responses guys! Just one more thing, I would probably lean towards using the cart cannon more because AB is too expensive that I can't afford, so would you recommend Spell Enchants or Expert Archer enchants on the Byeo. I actually managed to get 4/4 EA on my byeo on the second shot, but if you guys say spell enchants is better for reduce time should I change it to spell enchants? or is the 4/4 EA good enough that i would be stupid to change it :)

For my orleans which card, porcellio or pecopeco?

Edited by Maithrie, 09 September 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#7 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

oh and Dr Azzy I still remember what you told me a while ago in regards to my homunculus.

"Oh, and a warning now, write this down - as soon as you change to genetic, your homun can level beyond level 99 (and if it was already 99, it could have overflow exp and level the moment it kills something, even a poring or 0 exp plant). You do not want to let your homun level past 99 until you've changed it to homun S, otherwise you permanently miss out on stats."

My homunculus is lvl 99 and matured, just getting it back to loyalty status. I am maxed, but I am scared about transcending to gene cause of what you said about missing on extra stats for my homun. My daily routine on ragnarok consists of just feeding my homun, thats it lol. It takes forever.

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Glad you remembered that! 

You don't need to loyal it again unless you're getting the 4th skill (Bloodlust, Mental Charge, Self Destruct, and SBR44. SBR is junk, don't bother. Self-destruct you don't get to use often enough for it to matter unless you're going eira and can farm loyalty. The other two, though, you definitely should get. 

Loyalty is not required for mutation to homun S, only for unlocking final skill. 

#9 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

I wanna unlock bloodlust and also how do I check if it was given added stats after I matured it, I think it's stats are better than before, also can you give a bit of insight on the byeo thing. cause I got 4/4 EA on it, but for the purpose of CC should I get spell, or is what I have good enough?

Edited by Maithrie, 10 September 2013 - 02:25 AM.

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

EA 44 is better unless you're stacking % cast reduction to get insta, imo (in which case you need the spell44 to get insta).

#11 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Haha I didn't know the lv99 overlevel thing on my first homun. I was a biochem and my homun was at lv99, and after weeks long of afk'ing it went to like 40% (I believe it was on a 99m scale). Then when I turned into a gene, it shot up to like lv102, and since it wasn't at loyal (and I wanted bloodlust) I very very very stupidly leveled it to lv120 before changing it to Homun-S. 

But now it's at lv150, and the stats really don't matter to me anymore. It still survives most MvP's hell's judgement, so phew on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users