which skills should i get at lvl 25 as Rogue? - Thief - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

which skills should i get at lvl 25 as Rogue?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aeros91

Aeros91

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

First of all, I am asumming that now all classes get free stat/skill reset when they change job...if not then im wasting time i guess, because i remember when only monks and bm's get free reset (i think it was only skill and not stats)

and now I am back playing again (i didnt even played a lot, just reached like lvl 37 in sea server) and lot of things changed

So...assuming that is true ,could someone suggest me which skills should I get and what lvl?

...and which ones  should I get next as I level up?

I was thinking about prioritizing Unstoppable dopping and gangster paradise... but im not sure...or lvl up core skills first?(double attack,deadly blow,combo training and mastery)

Edited by Aeros91, 08 September 2013 - 11:32 PM.

#2 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

- You get a stat and skill reset.

- Do you want a built that works for PvP?

- It is Unstable Doping, not Unstoppable :D

- ALWAYS get "core skills" first, Double Attack is your main attack, and that means it is your main DPS source

- Combo Training isn't necessarily a core skill, actually I wouldn't even think about maxing it

- Doping, GP and MD are all enormously useful in soloing up to 50 and worth to max in any case

#3 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

If you can, get GP up to level 4. Trust me, its ridiculously useful at low levels seeing as you barely will have to use pots (and at this point in the game, its not cost efficient to keep AR up) I suggest holding off on MD until 30~35 seeing as you can do okay with just level 5 DA and Deadly Blow.

#4 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

On top of what Klyde said, the second skill you should prioritize is «Unstable Doping»

You don't have to pot away for «Adrenaline Rush», but you can always depend on that ocasional 20% extra ATK/Crit rate.

#5 Aeros91

Aeros91

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

ok ty guys for all the suggestions :D

#6 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

Bro, definitely max Double Attack and Gangster Paradise. Those are your main skills as a rogue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users