• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Brandd0n

Brandd0n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Us bow scouts suck this update, we have low dodge and def. We got no pericing dmg like other classes, Battle Artisans basically own us with their summon, sleep, and that close up stun.

Battle Artisans[The new bow scouts]

ALSO all we bow scouts do is hit and run. WAR PVP just sucks we can't even stand and fight right, we just lose. All we got left is to just Shoot arrows, stun, posion, and whatever else we got till they come after us and then run away with Stealth. That may seem simple and noobie, but its the only way I can live through this update so far. My point is that "WE STOOD NO CHANCE IN WAR PVP AGAINST OTHER CLASSES", unless we hit and run. -.-

Please do something about bow scouts..

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

Well, the point of a range class is to hit and run (or kite, in more professional terms).

That aside, I've seen some fairly good bow scouts so far.

#3 Brandd0n

Brandd0n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

i tried of of things i just hate that the def and dodge i got is low no matter what and my raider without im passives has more -.-

#4 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

you should ask a good scout from your server, meet to many deadly scouts where they actually got high in Dodge, crit and damage.

#5 Aldrine

Aldrine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

Scouts that use bows need to atleast have dodge passives. If possible they should change the weapon range passives to dodge.

#6 Xerrah

Xerrah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationFar Far Away
  • Server:both

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

^  or maybe have a 50% anti-stun/sleep passive.

#7 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

I feel like bow scouts are pretty balanced to be honest. They can do a decent job as a squishy nuker with impact arrow and solid escape mechanisms.

That being said, xbow scouts are too good, and they overshadow bow scouts in a big way.

#8 FlawlessAc3

FlawlessAc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

They need to correct bow scouts i feel like this class got hit hard from this update

who likes to hit a few time and run away from another fighter i dont...

everyone is switching over to xbow scout cause of the better effects and benefits that it gives

Edited by FlawlessAc3, 17 October 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#9 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

I wonder if anyone is willing to share their new skill build and stats?

#10 FlawlessAc3

FlawlessAc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

if anyone still plays bow scout mostly for pvm not pvp.... not that many ppl do. they all converted to xbow

im trying to find good stat but thats not workin

#11 benkoh

benkoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

I already converted to xbow due to obvious reasons but I still miss my Piercing Arch. They could at least reduce the cooldown of Camouflage, should probably be the same with that of the raider's. Stores in junon already sell PA's for as low as 1.5b even at max dura. Unpiercing Arch eh? LOL

#12 zTerrorz

zTerrorz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationCologne <3

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

in my opinion bow scouts dmg is well... the skill chematic to... the problem is, that dodge is so useless how never before. They have to fix the dodge rate.

#13 Shipinain

Shipinain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

yes, without old mirror phantasm, i only have 2.5k, 3k+ with cleric buff, i use to have 4k+

i've got glorious G7, pa, sea set G7, mask of lie 60/40, fairy 60/40

#14 FlawlessAc3

FlawlessAc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

please fix this class is a very disappointment bow are now the old mage ways ......this is y i quit bow scout

#15 benkoh

benkoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

like i said, one way to at least balance the bow scouts with other classes is they could significantly reduce the cooldown time of camouflage OR increase the ap of PA's OR give a pierce defense passive of some kind but thats farfetched

#16 zTerrorz

zTerrorz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationCologne <3

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

just give us a dodge buff and all is well....

#17 Dwirama

Dwirama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:50 AM

I was very disappointed to them, because the only scout who become casualties in this skill update .. just look at scout gets dodge and defense is not bad as it used to, it makes the job easy scout too fast and die!!

#18 teeboyz

teeboyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:50 AM

You can geared up as full dodge build..personally my highest possible dodge for now is around 4.7k depends on cleric buff..But again..When you going full dodge..You are giving up for offense capability..which mean you cannot kill people much..you only control the key player of opponent..like stun/slow all those debuff that you could give..

#19 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

feedback sended to scout class representatives + agree

Here is my feedback:

Bow scouts have no sustainability at the moement - which would be fine if the damage would be compareable to other classes - BUT: our Impact Arrow deals the same as a Gun Bourg deals with 2 ranged normal attacks. And Gun Bourgs have (through a bug) 2 Augment Cooldowns means they have ALWAYS a 100% uptime of 100% a-speed.

overall scouts deal at the moment way less damage than other ranged calsses and die within 1-2 stuns...

of course there are many good scouts, of course you have to know how to play scout, BUT as it is right now - bow scout is a serious joke...

but that counts for other classes like katar raiders too.....

Edited by matthiashornauer, 18 May 2014 - 12:52 PM.

#20 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

Noted, and will be discussed.

#21 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

Bow scouts have no sustainability at the moement - which would be fine if the damage would be compareable to other classes - BUT: our Impact Arrow deals the same as a Gun Bourg deals with 2 ranged normal attacks. And Gun Bourgs have (through a bug) 2 Augment Cooldowns means they have ALWAYS a 100% uptime of 100% a-speed.

I do agree with the rest of your statement, but I would like to point out that it isn't a bug. The separate cooldowns are intentional.

Back on topic, bow scouts. I did actually have an idea to help bowscouts out a bit. Just a simple passive, but I think it would help out quite a bit:

Nimble fingers: When using a skill, 8%*skillLevel chance (40% at lv5) to gain a stack of Nimble fingers, increasing attack speed by 8% (max 5 stacks for 40% bonus attack speed, duration 20 seconds). 

Since there have been a lot of complaints about the aspd nerf, I think this would compensate very well, and reward proper use of both skilling and auto attacks.

#22 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

Yeah, the point of ranged classes are hit and run, BUT first of all, in my opinion are that the developers must understand this game style DOESN'T WORK in the universe of rose online.

Lets see;

1- The players developed a "tool" wich let him zoon out a lot more so they can see the fight and run.

2- The game run in a "mouse-based" method. In this "mouse-based" method, you does stun your enemy for hmm, 2~3 segs??? Its basically the time you need to set your mousepoint anywhere, run and then select your target again = FAIL.

3- The developers made the "zoon out tool" as a part of the game to "solve" this issue.

4- At the lastests skill updates, A LOT OF things have turned better, but also, a waste of work. Now we have too many different skills wich you can set your own build/game style. But you need to spend a lot of points in skills you may not use just to unlock the skill you need. So, I mean, I would play with skills with decrease the m.speed, poison e etc, so I may be good to hit and run in this method, considering I may not have stuns skills, then I will need to spend more points at the dodge, m.speed passives.

Sure, ranged classes CAN'T have high heal and defense, but as our friend said, we don't even have a pierce defense to equilibrate the situation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users