Current Ticket Status! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Current Ticket Status!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Akul

Akul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

Oda/Campitor/Anyone else,

I know this is the burning question of the hour, and it looks like it's the burning question for other people.

While trying to be patient about our tickets, I think it would help us be more patient if we knew what the status was.  Are there WAY more tickets than normal, is there a current staff shortage, etc.

Figure'd it'd be good to say it once for all! :)

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

Responded to your ticket. Sorry for the delay in my PM.

#3 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

Responded to your ticket. Sorry for the delay in my PM.

Mine is a week old and it hasn't been responded yet

http://forums.warppo...1889-wp-support

#4 teryuk

teryuk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

its been a week now and still waiting for them to reply, not sure if they are checking on it or what, what a great customer service experience :(
:

#5 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

pshhh... only a week? yall must not have needed the support team when the merge happened or when they first release RO2... youd be waiting on your tickets for like a month to a month and a half....

#6 sisco84

sisco84

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

I too have now been waiting over a week to no reply. My character is pretty much crippled until the fix is made. Have lost out on a solid week of TI's and 2Xexp because of it. I have asked for any reply to the ticket and have gotten no response. We are all busy, I have a full time job and three children so I know far to well the meaning of the word. Hence when I PAY for something I except it to work, and when it does not I expect it to be fixed in a timely manner or at the bare minimum an explanation as to the reason it does not and what steps are being taken. Leaving me with no explanation only makes me think you don't care, and like anywhere else, when you don't care about the paying customer, you will have fewer of them.

#7 scrunch3y

scrunch3y

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Paid for a character transfer. 2 weeks and it's still on the same account. Got a reply saying they'll do it during maint. Maint comes and my shadow chaser is still there. Thanks!

Guess I have to wait another week.

#8 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Long Rant Follows

I have a couple of open tickets and the last activity on both of them is around the beginning of this month. Here we are over two weeks later and no reply on either one since then. I haven't bought WPE since mid to late August, and even though I've considered buying more WPE recently, if this is the quality of service I can expect from now on, then it's going to be a hard sell to convince me to spend more money on this game.

I'm not sure what the hell happened in the past year or so, but the service level has declined severely from what I remember on Ymir. I remember ticket response times of 2 or 3 days, at most, back around 10 or 11 months ago. The service at this moment though is truly disappointing, and nowhere near what it used to be.

And recently, every time you guys claim to do a hardware upgrade during a maintenance, which I believe has happened in two of the past 4 or 5 maintenances, when the servers come back up it feels more like a hardware downgrade has occurred. I noticed the game feels laggier in WoE now than it did just a month ago, despite the smaller number of participants. Could it be my imagination? Perhaps, but I've talked to others and many report a similar experience. Granted WoE is less laggy now than it was in the first couple of months immediately following the Renewal merger, but the lag is still unacceptably high, especially when considering that the population isn't all that high.

You may still be able to convince some suckers to buy your boxes and groove packs and whatnot, but you will lose customers over the long term if you let your service slide. You are not selling a product, you are selling a service. If your service is crap, then the long term health of your company will suffer. Boxes can only get you so far, but if players are quitting, then all the boxes in the world won't keep you afloat when you end up with only 2 or 3 of the 30 people left on the server buying them.

So stop letting your service slip. If you put service first, then profit will follow; But -_- on your customers and the opposite will happen. Just to reiterate: Service needs to be priority #1. The newest patch from kRO, or next exceiting in-game event, or tempting kafra box means nothing if the service is garbage. Me personally, I'm not going to quit if I don't get the latest and greatest thing from Korea's headquarters right this minute, but what I will do is play less and spend less if the health of the game itself and the quality of customer service keeps deteriorating as it has been. Too much lag, too much downtime, and extended maintenances lately. You're slowly killing the game with that kind of stuff.

Sorry if this sounds overly blunt and confrontational, but I feel like I need to shake some sense into you guys before you totally drive your company into the ground with this bull-_-.

#9 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Jesus people y'all must have never met Nexon. You'd wait a year and I mean literally a year or more or several months, and sometimes they just close tickets after months/a year without responding to it LOL. Or sometimes they just never respond -.- this is just my experience with them so to me Gravity is really fast even if they respond after a month @_@

#10 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

Other online game provider has atrocious service = somehow excuses this company's bad service.

I see your point!

Oh wait, no I don't....

The fact of the matter is that Gravity Interactive (this company) has had much better service in the past. Implying that we should overlook how bad things have gotten lately just because some other company is worse makes zero sense.

#11 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Other online game provider has atrocious service = somehow excuses this company's bad service.

I see your point!

Oh wait, no I don't....

The fact of the matter is that Gravity Interactive (this company) has had much better service in the past. Implying that we should overlook how bad things have gotten lately just because some other company is worse makes zero sense.

Wut. Nowhere in my post am I saying nor was I implying we shud just overlook the bad CS. I just felt like mentioning how bad a different company is -.- aaaand the last part I did say "to me"...to ME. I agree with you that they had better service before though lol

#12 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

In that case, sorry if I misread.

Either way though, Gravity used to be much better when it came to service, and ticket response times, and I think we ought to nudge them back in that direction. It's good to hold their feet to the fire on this issue. I know they can do much better when it comes to ticket response times, the problem is they're just not making it a high enough priority, and that's why it's been slipping over the past half a year or more. That and because they took some of their CSRs and rededicated them to RO2.

But at this point, I think the worst thing to do would be to put up with the current situation silently, since they won't make fixing it a priority if it seems like no one cares.

As a postscript, both of my open tickets still have last activity of September 3rd and 4th. I sure hope they'll get to them before next month. -__-

Edited by Dreimdal, 21 September 2013 - 04:40 PM.

#13 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

fact is they have too many games to handle and not enough people to handle the tickets... half the time the responses you get are total garbage.... i should NEVER be asked what my account name/ character name/ server ect is in a response to my ticket... its all right there when you file the ticket originally... they need to step up their game when it come to the way they answer tickets... in addition to answering them in a timely manner...

#14 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

It's been like 3-4 weeks since I put a ticket in, though in all fairness, my issue is probably the lowest priority out of every other ticket.

I just want my forum name changed back to "Dr. Tame". Not sure how it became what it is today.

#15 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

I just want my forum name changed back to "Dr. Tame". Not sure how it became what it is today.

If I recall correctly, you said you didn't want to be associated with the moniker Dr. Tame anymore and wanted to start a new identity here in the WarpPortal Forums.

Or something to that effect.

#16 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

If I recall correctly, you said you didn't want to be associated with the moniker Dr. Tame anymore and wanted to start a new identity here in the WarpPortal Forums.

Or something to that effect.

I'm pretty sure I would never say that lol. I am pretty proud of my accomplishments as Dr. Tame, and he has been my Main character since basically the start of RO.

#17 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

I'm pretty sure I would never say that lol. I am pretty proud of my accomplishments as Dr. Tame, and he has been my Main character since basically the start of RO.

Well, everyone has the ability to decide what forum username they want and there's no reason for the mods to change your username unless it was inappropriate. Either you don't remember making your username "hoikarnage" or someone made your account for you. :\

Regardless, I look forward to seeing the DrTame name grace the RO forums once again.

#18 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

I think it has always been hoikarnage (my sinx's name) on warpportal, but it was Dr. Tame on the old forums.

I don't know why I named this account hoikarnage, unless it was by accident. Warp Portal is not very user friendly at times.

#19 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

WarpPortal Forums only allows alphanumeric characters so you won't be able to have that period in your username here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users