Classic: 2013 patch notes part VI: The Undiscovered Country - Page 7 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic: 2013 patch notes part VI: The Undiscovered Country

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
208 replies to this topic

#151 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Thank you!

#152 WaterBaron

WaterBaron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

We should be back now, and we're checking out the missing NPCs. 

Can you make the bless/agi scroll boxes tradable?

#153 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Can you make the bless/agi scroll boxes tradable?

Once you open them, the scrolls themselves are tradable and vendable. The initial boxes are account bound to limit chargebacks.

#154 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

Tldr (coz mobile sux) still no updates for 20 stat redistribution?

#155 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Classic is really a dead server GM announce all time thing and its not ingame and they don't care.

They probably said "We have no player, we can announce a npc IG this week but just put it next week no one can see this because we have no customer out of woe"

#156 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMade in Germany
  • Server:euRO->fRO->iRO Classic

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

Would you please update the game client to Pre-Renewal 13.2? This Client update was used on euRO and fRO for pre-renewal too. It's not the renewal client.

This includes

Episode 13.1 update:

• The skill window has been completely redone to allow for a new skill tree view and confirmation on applying skill points.

http://ro.doddlercon....1_-_Ash_Vacuum

It's necessary for new players to have a skill tree ingame!! You shouldnt say to a new player "hey google for a skill tree for your class"... 

Maybe you think there are no new players but I recently met three players during the last two weeks who are completely new to RO.

I had to convince a thief to skill steal level5 to get hiding.... he refused because he thought steal is a crap skill.

And also:

Episode 13.2 update:

• The Armor Enchant NPC has been added to southern Prontera. As a result of this update, all pieces of equipment will show four card slots, shaded in where they are not accessible.

http://ro.doddlercon...nst_the_Unknown

This changes the equipment window to make armor enchants visible.

#157 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

Server DDOS again ? Who have to much rage for DDOS the server for one month ? 

#158 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

starting to be annoying. People do things on saturday. server shouldnt go down on weekends >_>

#159 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

WoE SE is -_- retarded, every castle has 50+ econ and there's no one to fight because everyone keeps running to the next castle with econ, and it takes forever to burn this -_-.

5 castles max IMO, 10 for FE.

#160 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

Nope if you do this a lot more people leave the server. But yea SE is retarded and i see guild with a lot of Maya Purple they probably have a lot of luck in drop? or ACA? because in two guild i have see more than 5 people (10 in total) with Maya Purple. And i speak about "low/middle guild".

BTW gratz for your four castle /heh

Edited by azertygf, 29 September 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#161 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

WoE SE is -_- retarded, every castle has 50+ econ and there's no one to fight because everyone keeps running to the next castle with econ, and it takes forever to burn this -_-.

5 castles max IMO, 10 for FE.

Drugz owes me 500m for a creation and Erick another 400m.

#162 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

Nope if you do this a lot more people leave the server. But yea SE is retarded and i see guild with a lot of Maya Purple they probably have a lot of luck in drop? or ACA? because in two guild i have see more than 5 people (10 in total) with Maya Purple. And i speak about "low/middle guild".

BTW gratz for your four castle /heh

maya p's don't really matter

3* castles

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 29 September 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#163 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Drugz owes me 500m for a creation and Erick another 400m.

Why would you tell someone who has nothing to do with the items that they owe you zeny.  The last time either of those players woe it was under the Valhalla emblem.

On the contrary WoE castles should be limited so the guilds run less and fight more.. and maybe even make it so you can only invest one time in a SE castle!

#164 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

eh I don't believe ppl got that much maya purple in ACA if you even get a miniboss card in that thats insanely good!

#165 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:51 AM

HE Bubble Gum and Battle manual x 10 boxes 500pts

How many week they stay? 

#166 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

Is there any thoughts of limiting the amount of castles? The point of WoE is to fight and the less castles the more fights... Running through empty castles looking for guilds to fight is stupid.  I go to WoE to fight other guilds not to run through an empty castle and break an emp relog and do the same thing again for 2 hours.

Also what are the GMs thoughts on lowering the amount of numbers needed to roll the seals? 

#167 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

No to lowering it. If I can do it with 7-9 people then maybe some of your 20+ zerglings from woe can roll it! I don't understand how guilds can field more people than I rolled the seals with then bitch about not being able to do it. What the hell?

If you limit the number of castles you will have the same problem. TBH, we only ditched you guys after you took our fort because we didn't wanna donate 100 econ to Valkyrie.

Also, don't show up after 1 WoE demanding crap when you'll probably quit again in less than a month. That's very rude Hemp.

#168 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

You are the only person/guild not having trouble rolling the seals, we all understand you've rolled them yourselves and dont want to see it changed because of it. But not everyone can muster up the 7-9 people, with characters, with items and then get them online at some random hour to dodge the other guilds snipes. We dont want to flood the server with items, but we definitely dont want to be sitting on sets because it's not worth our time or effort to make anything that isnt a Meg.

I'm also for not changing the number of castles. The WoE scene is finally starting to grow again, with a few new guilds showing up and competing. It might not be as good as 5-6 months ago but it's better than what we've had over the last few weeks. "Please change the number of castles because people are not playing the video game the way I want them to" cant be a valid reason.

#169 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

oh its Hemp i understand now.

BTW when the 10xHEBM/HEBUBBLE leave the kafra shop?

#170 chiiiiii

chiiiiii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

You are the only person/guild not having trouble rolling the seals, we all understand you've rolled them yourselves and dont want to see it changed because of it. But not everyone can muster up the 7-9 people, with characters, with items and then get them online at some random hour to dodge the other guilds snipes. We dont want to flood the server with items, but we definitely dont want to be sitting on sets because it's not worth our time or effort to make anything that isnt a Meg.

I don't think you get it. Xellie can ninja you [more] easy if the numbers are reduced.
Have you not completed Okolnir? That requires 16 characters present.
Share accounts? Pre-arrange the time? Collect all the supplies and pass them out?
Valhalla is a really old guild, sure. Older than Valkyrie, but how do you think they did it both this time and on old servers? How did guilds do it in the past? Maybe you should ask Xellie what her method was?

#171 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

I thought the seal quest was designed so one person does it on one or two characters because the quests have good incentives. I didn't realize it was designed for a handful of people to do the quests many many many times. 

Why would lowering the number of castles have the same result as lowering them?

I don't show up for one woe and demand anything... I put in my opinions just like everyone else. It seems you are bitter.  If you think my guild (2ez) is back you are mistaken.  There wasn't enough action to entertain half of my guild so I truely doubt my guild will come back.  Only 2-4 of us are active outside of WoE even when we have 30+ WoE attendance.  You called me rude but I don't see where I said anything rude.

Okolnir doesn't require 16 characters present. It just requires 16 characters to open it.  Sharring accounts is a bad idea if you have read the GMs suggestions.

Themes you said the WoE scene is finally starting to grow... but I don't think you attended the same WoE I did.  There were very few guilds that woed and they were:

2ez
Valhalla

Valkyrie

AnO

Kanon

Hatebreed

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=g2srz2vkx_Y

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

6 Guilds at WoE is a HORRIBLE outcome... there are only 10 castles.  So half of WoE is running around looking for guilds to fight. It also makes it EXTREMELY easy to build up enough econ to make SE God Items.  That is something that is supposed to be extremely hard and if one guild has a castle that can make Asprikas and Brynhilds at the same time after only attending one WoE... well then thats just retarded.

Just being honest.

Also azertygf what does "oh its Hemp I understand now" supposed to mean? 

Edited by MattyL904, 30 September 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#172 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

If you think my guild (2ez) is back you are mistaken.  There wasn't enough action to entertain half of my guild so I truely doubt my guild will come back.  Only 2-4 of us are active outside of WoE even when we have 30+ WoE attendance. 

So then why are you demanding changes if it won't affect you?

Why are you asking for god items to be easier for your one or two people?

That's the problem (and don't deny this) there are sets out there that won't be owned by "guilds" but by people. If a guild can't field enough people to make it as in 5-10 people .... then the question should be, do they deserve a "guild" item in the first place?

What Themes said was enough for me to realize that his guild/the people he talk to are approaching it wrong.

And congratulations on the 16 character thing, that is exactly what it meant. If they have the ability to log in 16 chars and run okolnir, then I'm sure they can get 5 people to quest 20 times.

Seal 1 takes 5 mins

Seal 2 takes 7 mins

Seal 3 takes 15 mins but more people will do it for ACAs and those are worth doing it for alone.

Seal 4 takes the longest, but icepicks are cool and they are their own reward.

People are really complaining about a few squid inks and papers and fish parts? I'll sell them to you guys if it's really that bad!

Edited by Xellie, 30 September 2013 - 12:56 PM.

#173 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

i wouldn't compare the somewhat enjoyable 60-minute instance of woe 2 god item creation

to doing a bunch of incredible boring and annoying quests TWENTY times that don't even grant the god item and can only be done if you have multiple chars above lv 70 each time

editing this to avoid further drama

all i'm saying is it makes sense to overlook the god 1 creation, if the player's common solution is somewhat like "5 people get 20 level-70-chars to do the same 4 quests 20 times for a chance depending on your internet connection, each time".

Edited by Susan, 01 October 2013 - 02:30 AM.

#174 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Reading is really hard, it was about getting that number of people/chars together.

WoE 1 items are 50x stronger than woe 2 items, they deserve to be harder to make. The only aspect I beef with is the ninja crap. But the amount of effort? If a guild works together, its really not a problem.

Play the game more.

#175 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

WoE 1 items are 50x stronger than woe 2 items, they deserve to be harder to make.

Not necessarily. 

Meg > Bryn > Hammer > Asprika > Bris/Sleip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users