I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

It's all began, when i get soulmaker.

Spoiler

On lvl 27 I get armor from quest in Merman's village. But there is "light armor", that i can't put on me, bcoz i don't "meet the equipment requirement". But i wear on me light armor from Alter, and some of them able for soulmaker.

I don't understand, why soulmaker can't put light armor, while the "required class" is soulmaker?

WTF T_T

Sorry for my english

Edited by QuiBis, 17 September 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

wrong forum

#3 CaiaCake

CaiaCake

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSin City

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

It actually is the right forum. There is a weird bug going on for soulmaker, that unless the gear is only for "soulmaker" they can't equip it. So basically....its a problem.

#4 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

^this topic was in the RO bug report section before it was moved here lol

#5 CodeBlue92

CodeBlue92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

not just soulmaker. I remember leveling my ranger and I had the same problem. I dont know if relogging works but it did for mine.

#6 QuiBis

QuiBis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

In my situation, reloggind is helpless

#7 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

I think it's because alter is light armour and soul maker is cloth armour. different categories and can't wear it. having the same problem. sucks

#8 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

It actually is the right forum. There is a weird bug going on for soulmaker, that unless the gear is only for "soulmaker" they can't equip it. So basically....its a problem.

It got moved. it was in RO1 forum when I posted.

#9 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

I'm going to make a guess that it's a bit more significant of a problem. I believe it could be possible that the Soulmaker tag is actually missing from the items that are for Alter/Crecentia/Soulmaker, despite that the tag is there in the description. It would explain why you can't wear it. That's my only guess as to why this would happen if Soulmakers wear the exact same armor type.

#10 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

I'm going to make a guess that it's a bit more significant of a problem. I believe it could be possible that the Soulmaker tag is actually missing from the items that are for Alter/Crecentia/Soulmaker, despite that the tag is there in the description. It would explain why you can't wear it. That's my only guess as to why this would happen if Soulmakers wear the exact same armor type.

Soulmaker is cloth and Alter/Crescentia is light. You can see how light armor is in red - if you had light armor equipped prior to job change, it remains, but you can't put any more on (meaning if you take it off, it won't go back on).

#11 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

Soulmaker is cloth and Alter/Crescentia is light. You can see how light armor is in red - if you had light armor equipped prior to job change, it remains, but you can't put any more on (meaning if you take it off, it won't go back on).

Well, I assumed that was the case as well, in another topic I'd posted in regarding the subject. However, not having a SM myself, I honestly wouldn't know, but these topics about the exact same pieces of gear seem to pop up a lot. :p_laugh:

Still, the gear shouldn't say Alter/Soulmaker/Crecentia, if Soulmakers can't wear light armor. Just because they can technically wear it until they take it off doesn't really count. :p_swt:

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 23 September 2013 - 09:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users