9/24 Hiroshi Yamauchi Memorial Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

9/24 Hiroshi Yamauchi Memorial Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
289 replies to this topic

#51 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

Toxn are you going to make me repeat myself? Anything that increases attack by percentage works exactly like race cards such as Hydra. The only difference is it applies to all three sizes. Something like Medal of Honor or glorious ring that increases attacked by percentage functions the same way. It has always been that way even prerenewal.

I already know that? You know im not the one who is saying its wrong right? Its Razzez who is saying its incorrect if you actually read. Also my last post was posted before you edited yours.

Edited by Toxn, 24 September 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#52 CrowTheFallen

CrowTheFallen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

I'm pretty sure that the "effect changes" were fixes to the item descriptions and not changes to the item effects.

#53 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

How abt wraith deads/high orc? No boxes this time? And x2 exp?

Edited by Krystabelle, 24 September 2013 - 02:35 PM.

#54 albaoregine

albaoregine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

What's new about RPB and CEB?

#55 ArksPriest

ArksPriest

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

when will you fix the jack night sparrow hat SR damage and fixed cast time? D:

#56 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Description Fixes

They aren't changing the item effects, just what they say in-game.

#57 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Get rid of the bathony.  And where's the compensation for the last month and a half of Server failures and impossible lag?

#58 albaoregine

albaoregine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

Adjust the KP thing to 9/22/13 please.

#59 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Finally. I've been irritated by the spelling of Silver Guard. Good thing it's fixed. :P

#60 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

What the -_- happened to Mid TI? No one suggested those ranged monsters in TI sugg thread. lol. Do the GMs even bother reading that thread?

#61 Kaydees

Kaydees

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Is boxter being removed?

#62 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

The TIs won't always come from the suggestions. 

Boxter is not being removed.

#63 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Toxn are you going to make me repeat myself? Anything that increases attack by percentage works exactly like race cards such as Hydra. The only difference is it applies to all three sizes. More specifically it goes to the same buff variable as abyss knight card and stacks additively if I recall. Something like Medal of Honor or glorious ring that increases attacked by percentage functions the same way. It has always been that way even prerenewal.

% atk is not abysmal knight card thats boss property % card. The two are NOT the same -_-

I smell good old warp-portal Ill say what I think, but dont really know logics at work!

Seriously the majority of game mechanic information on the official forums is based on assumptions and rumors because people think they can just assume whatever.

#64 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

% atk is not abysmal knight card thats boss property % card. The two are NOT the same -_-

I smell good old warp-portal Ill say what I think, but dont really know logics at work!

Seriously the majority of game mechanic information on the official forums is based on assumptions and rumors because people think they can just assume whatever.

There was a thread on wiki a long time ago about it. Boss damage and monster specific damage like orc lady stack additively and with general atk % . It may have been a prerenwal thread but probably works the same. I could be remembering it wrong but I also said I was on unsure in my previous post. It is completely inappropriate for you to insult my intelligence and assume I am wrong with no data backup your claim just the same as you accuse me of having logic to backup my statement. Feel free to test it in game if we want to have a solid answer on how it works.

#65 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

There was a thread on wiki a long time ago about it. Boss damage and monster specific damage like orc lady stack additively and with general atk % . It may have been a prerenwal thread but probably works the same. I could be remembering it wrong but I also said I was on unsure in my previous post. It is completely inappropriate for you to insult my intelligence and assume I am wrong with no data backup your claim just the same as you accuse me of having logic to backup my statement. Feel free to test it in game if we want to have a solid answer on how it works.

Im not insulting your intel im saying it's dead WRONG. % boss property dosent stack with % atk it's a seperate calculation and works differently based on different factors. IE. Boss or not and % atk is a global atk modifier.

#66 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Is the Lighthalzen spotlight quest going to be coming in this maintenance?

Edited by Kieri, 24 September 2013 - 03:49 PM.

#67 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Im not insulting your intel im saying it's dead WRONG. % boss property dosent stack with % atk it's a seperate calculation and works differently based on different factors. IE. Boss or not and % atk is a global atk modifier.

have data?

#68 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Is the Lighthalzen spotlight quest going to be coming in this maintenance?

nope... still working out bugs in it...its supposed to go in next week... at least thats what Oda said during Tiki Time

#69 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Oda plz change Bathory in low TI to something else as they were in a previous week ti AND are currently already inside the TI map for 70-100.

#70 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

nope... still working out bugs in it...its supposed to go in next week... at least thats what Oda said during Tiki Time

Aw =(

#71 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

Even if they aren't coming from the suggestions, can we still get the low and mid TI's changed? We had wraith dead 3 weeks ago and bathory just last week. And no one is going to like 2 ranged mobs in the mid TI.

#72 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

sooo many complaints about TI monsters (as usual)... what if there were no turn ins? where would you level? think about that for a minute... then think about the 2 monsters you have to kill to level via turn ins this week...

#73 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

sooo many complaints about TI monsters (as usual)... what if there were no turn ins? where would you level? think about that for a minute... then think about the 2 monsters you have to kill to level via turn ins this week...

If they boost the spawn rate in certain normal maps, then I'm OK with no TI.

#74 Akul

Akul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Actually, there's MANY more this week about low TI than normal.

We will have had Bathory's four weeks in a row when this is done (two weeks ago, remnant last week, this week, remnant next week)... and Wraith Dead's the same way, except we did get a two week break from them at least...

I just want it kept fresh! :)

#75 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Like I said there is NOTHING wrong with the Bakonawa Tattoo description. ATK% does not get displayed AT ALL in your status window. Just like MATK, MATK% does not show in the status window.

Nothing needs to be changed in the Bakonawa Tattoo description or its script.

Your own test doesn't even show that it's working correctly. Atk of 356 without the tat & only an increase to 368 with it. 7% added to your atk should make it 371 not 368. Your atk total shows to be 216 & 7% of that is over 15. If you're going by 7% of damage then it would be even more. So I'm really not sure where this shows the extra 7% ATK.

If nothing was wrong with the description, & nothing needed to be changed, then they wouldn't have :xd

and im sad to see that were STILL not getting compensation for all of the downtime. i wont be reactivating my vip till i see something, cuz right now its just a total waste to even have

There is no point to us being compensated for all the downtime when the server is still going down :p_swt:

I already know that? You know im not the one who is saying its wrong right? Its Razzez who is saying its incorrect if you actually read. Also my last post was posted before you edited yours.

You might want to read my post again. I asked a question as to whether the description was right, or needed to be changed, or whether the item didn't actually work as per the description. I didn't know whether or not it was or wasn't working properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users