#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

It's clear that a patch THIS big would bring some issues so this thread is dedicated for the bugs/issues you found.

Do not post about stat changes or skill changes.  If something isn't working like it should then you make it here but keep it strictly to bugs.

Thank you.

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hunter Skill Bleed says it's supposed to slow it, but it doesn't.

Claw Fishing and Wire action will sometimes not pull opponents even if it lands on them. They can also sling shot the opponents away from you.

Aim buffing skills  don't work.

Skills that were changed in pt.2 still don't reflect their changes in the skill descriptions.

Some status effects like barbarian freeze,blizzard,penguin, freeze trap are treated as different types of freezing and only freeze trap is affected by Ice Continent Gear. (Things like Alex gloves,Kyros Boots,Agnes,Avalanche,Muffler should lower barbs % freeze chance but don't)

Aim soul craft effect on rings doesn't work.

Fighter's crashing people and themselves out of PvP

Dragonkin 0 cd on skill

Black claw nest:
double/triple shield and eye spawns,
heart room glitching and not pushing people out of the room,
awaken bar disappearing,
bug trap crashes and run time errors.

Galaxia mini bosses not droping items

Galaxia dungeon modes are dropping incorrect level items(Such as level 50items in level 80+modes)

% buffs/debuffs now only are affected/affect base stats instead of total.

Edited by StormHaven, 24 September 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#3 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

Galaxia dungeons still not dropping Black Dragon Lord nail in hero dungeons.

Ophiuchus dungeon can sometimes get bugged on one of the platforms saying you stil need to kill 1 more monsters when in reality all monsters have been destroyed.

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 25 September 2013 - 10:02 AM.

#4 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

Destroyer
[Flashbang skill lv3 mid-air problem and effect problem]

• it explodes on air it don't land (It should explode once it hit on enemy/floor/walls)
  • it quickly fall and explodes (on mid air).
  • AOE is not upgraded (Players should be blind once their eyes are touched by white smoke after flashbang explodes)
  • Same range when it thrown to mid AIR (Should be a long range like H.E Grenade)
  • Walking bug effect / Disappearance of affected by blind still exist ([It doesn't deal damage when you hit them while following when they run]Usually happens on clash/ When I blind while they're fallen to the ground) unless you hit them before they run.
  • Blind status bug (Usually happens on clash opponent will get blind status above their head but they can still attack without stopping for 3 sec of blind effect , I ask a friend she said she is not affected)
  • Blind doesn't work on simple dungeon enemies.
  • Blind status on opponents head last for 5~8 seconds. (but 3 secs only of blind effect)

[Caused Bomber lv3]

• The Grenade drops quickly (Teleports to land when on midair [to measure the grenade teleports on land when the grenade is on the head of the target] )
  • same thing with flashbang the range doesn't improve.
  • lack of AoE
  • Individual 60% chance to affect curse on the 5 target (usually affect 1-2 enemies on lv3 it should curse 5 enemies suggestion: make it high chance like 90% at max lv)
  • seldom animation explosion on with and without target( just got the idea why it has a poor aoe) the explosion of this grenade is a blacksmoke + death will appear lying on the ground. (suggestion: make it more active explosion like flashbang)

[Fire Grenade lv2] //Haven't seen the mid air range of it..

• not affected by its burn effect if the target already possess burn by N2 Ammo upgrade. (suggestion: decrease targets hp and mana like 15% at max lv everytime target is affected)
  • vice versa with Fire grenade effect.. N2 ammo burn don't affect the target if the target has already a burn status.

Spoiler

A comparison range of HE to Flashbang and Caused Bomber and its bug at the High Jump.
NOTE: Caused bomber /Flashbang can hit on High jump range! [non pvp purposes] small AoE
Spoiler

4zVck.jpg

For those destroyers regretting that they waste points on getting grenades.
there is a temporary way to use the skill on mid-air(somehow)
NOTE: this works on PVP/PVE purposes only
4zUdH.jpg

[Galaxia]
item drop bug.

[Galaxia F6,F7 and other f6/F7 dungeons out there]
No more monsters appear when one or more party members disconnected

[Attack Power]
Decreased by 1k (Affects our CD) some decreased by 2k

[Ophiuchus - All level]
Enemy bug

the room is clear but the game says there is 1 enemy left so it wont open new door.
Encountered this trice (a waste of effort getting those key / IM Ticket)

Temporary solution : only 1 will attack until reaches the boss stage

[New Dungeon]
Some of the door is not available (Im talking about the short-cut that has a Red line-in it)

[Dungeon item reward]
F6 virgo: got Heirloom demoniac katar(?) for lv 50. I'm lv 81 lol.
Star ball drop: Temporary inventory doesn't show as the result you will not able to clear your quest if you entered the said dungeon with full "consumable" inventory. It also happen on odinary dungeon

Ophiuchus rewards lv 50~60 items on hero mode

[Hiding skill on pvp]
- Savages can use the skill exit skill on pvp

[Party exit to dungeon]
Some of the members will be stuck at the F1 after boss but the leader is already outside. its been there since pt.1

[Entering galaxia]
Cant enter Zodiac dungeon without a party been there since pt.1

[Virgo F6 bug]

Auto ~stage ~ failed.

Edited by Lujia, 02 October 2013 - 07:11 AM.

#5 mag727

mag727

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:In your closet

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

Some status effects like barbarian freeze,blizzard,penguin, freeze trap are treated as different types of freezing and only freeze trap is affected by Ice Continent Gear. (Things like Alex gloves,Kyros Boots,Agnes,Avalanche,Muffler should lower barbs % freeze chance but don't)

This was addressed a very long time ago.  It's not that it doesn't lower freeze % chance, but rather the values are shown wrong.

and no freeze trap is not the only one affected by ice gear. 

i suggest that to take some of these bug reports with a grain of salt and not accepted as wholehearted truths. 

there are many who would manipulate the mechanics of this game with posts like these.

After defeating the 2nd form of elga going onto the 3rd form, a disconnect occurs on the entire team.

Upon relogging, any attempts to reenter the Black Claw Nest will result in being stuck at the loading screen for all players who disconnected.  This cannot be fixed by relogging or opening a new client.

Edited by mag727, 24 September 2013 - 11:23 PM.

#6 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

I can't not enter Virgo Rare-Legendary mode, and upon entering round 10/10 I'll be booted out of it for no reason.

#7 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

This thread was more leaning towards purely on Galaxia but I'll take the Elga stuff as well.

#8 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Virgo f6 needs to be fixed. Either stage 5 and 10 boss need to have less hp or more time to kill it cause some classes like ninja cant kill it fast enough. Not because he's hard he can be defeated but dagger and violet blow dont always hit, he's too high for the move to get the boss. Cross Blade can even miss on him. They should lower the boss somehow for the hits to always hit.

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 25 September 2013 - 11:11 AM.

#9 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Gurlz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

Virgo f6 needs to be fixed. Either stage 5 and 10 boss need to have less hp or more time to kill it cause some classes like ninja cant kill it fast enough. Not because he's hard he can be defeated but dagger and violet blow dont always hit, he's too high for the move to get the boss. Cross Blade can even miss on him. They should lower the boss somehow for the hits to always hit.

Yes, 2 minutes to take down 17mil HP is unreasonable. Reduce the boss' HP/stop making his AI jump all over the place

#10 Luckyin

Luckyin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

in Virgo hero

at the beginning I am able to hit my stone

so I assumed that to save her I need to break the stone and after I get it to 50% I can't no longer hit

and I realized it's the same f6 as those I played before (which means I have to protect the stone) 

stupid me haha xD

that is to say, I was able to atk the stone at the beginning (I was using savage Finale Decision on it, not sure whether that is the reason that triggers the bug)

and ya totally agree on the Hade boss in f6 ~ it is way too crazy ~ only got it to 52% hp and time is up xD

Edited by Luckyin, 25 September 2013 - 01:59 PM.

#11 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

F6 Virgo, at stage 10 it sometimes kicks you out, needs to be fixed!!

#12 TruBlue

TruBlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Server:Cyrel's Time

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Taurus Boss, Minotaur issue:

I don't if everyone else is having this issue, Agent, but Minotaur's Shield Skill lasts way too long and he spams it back to back. I was just facing him and I couldn't even hit him because of these issues.

Thanks~

~Cyrel (2L:ST)

#13 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

Ch 100 is bugged. No one can enter it to do Elga

#14 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

The Watermelons are still spawning. (But like I said in the other thread, I'd rather have more of them spawn for farming medals rather than removing them entirely. =P)

The Cherry Blossom NPC is back in town.

#15 TruBlue

TruBlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

The Watermelons are still spawning. (But like I said in the other thread, I'd rather have more of them spawn for farming medals rather than removing them entirely. =P)

The Cherry Blossom NPC is back in town.

Oh about Haruki, I spoke to DS about it and they said they're planning on opening it later on~

#16 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

Monday- Taurus, Seems to spam his shield too much.
Wednesday-Virgo, Hades jumps in air too much for the time we're allowed, Rare-Legendary mode are disabled in ch.4, parties can be kicked out at 5/10 and 10/10
Friday, Hydra, if you enter with 2 or more people boss room becomes bugged and you can't damage bosses.Only happens on fridays
Saturday/Sunday-Ophiuchus, enemy can disappear in the map before the boss room.

#17 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

Hydra, if you enter with 2 or more people boss room becomes bugged and you can't damage bosses.

Aside from that .. some summoning skills are not showing while inside the boss room

like Wood rush (when summoned no log) , Cross blade ( no ninja) , Vulcan300 and AutoShotSystem it happens when the boss bugged.

#18 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

Ch 100 is bugged. No one can enter it to do Elga

I am curious to why people do Elga in Channel 1?

#19 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

I am curious to why people do Elga in Channel 1?

people dont do elga in ch 1 o.o. Elga is always in ch 100. When we go to Edge of the world and try to enter black claw nest that proceeds us to ch 100 it gets bugged and we get stuck in loading screen. 

#20 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

I learned that Elga is defaulted onto Channel 1. My bad~ I will relay the info.

Thanks!

#21 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

Im not sure but on Ophiuchus
Friend tells me that you will get enemy bug if you dont enter the first bonus stage(the one has green door) that prevents me to do straight shortcut

We do shortcut coz of drop bug forgive me :P

•After clearing Hydra,Sagitarius .. Party will land on random locations in pow ( pow east rubix , pow center rubix)

@Random -Idk if its just me but I am prone to crash after the patch (closes the game automatically without a bugtrap notice) i crash like 15min after loggin in.

•Intense server lag on ice elem dungeon.. + Hangs a little bit after self bomber explodes

•background blinking everytime I use vulcan300 on the elem dungeon first and second boss

Edited by Lujia, 28 September 2013 - 10:49 AM.

#22 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

Ok like 95% of sorcerer skills get no CD/CR what so ever it makes farming so tedious and pvp even more less enjoyable. From what I'm seeing And i don't know if this is for all classes but only skills that get element boosted get any Cr/Cd everything else just hits their normal hits with no critical damage hits at all. I just noticed this today as I was farming kryos seeing all normal hits whenever I used fire emblem and blizzard but right when I use X attack or use Magic Missiles I get critical hits right away.  

To be sure i did whole inventory of kryos (24 runs) using skills that did not get element (fire emblem,back draft,blizzard,magma piston, and Snow Blues) none of my damage got critical damage. Either I'm Severely unlucky or something's wrong here.This really effects sorcerers as our damage in pvp Is horrible and with no critical damage it's just downright laughable. 

#23 mag727

mag727

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:In your closet

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

Sorcerers don't have elemental damage with their skills. It's a bug. I swear.

#24 whitekite

whitekite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

I noticed on my twin fighter with no gear that boosts crit damage:

Crits from my main charcter do 400% damage, which is the CD cap for this class, even though I don't have any gear that boosts it.

Crits from the twin only do 100% damage. It shows up as a crit but does the same damage as a normal hit.

This is kind of stupid since all our damage comes from the twin's attacks.

#25 TruBlue

TruBlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

In the Cancer Dungeon, you CAN NOT dodge, at ALL the Sand attack the boss do (The sand attack is split to the sides of the Crab). If you go the Right, Left, Middle, Close-Up Middle or Far Back Middle, you STILL get hit. The attack attacks you 3 Massive times killing almost instantly, The Sand does NOT go in the middle, yet when I stand in the middle I still get hit and die. I've died like 10x from standing in the middle from that attack...... wasting a LOT of Phoenix Feathers (Or the Easter Eggs) dying from something that doesn't even hit me. The Crap flips so its back faces you then uses its claws to scrap sand up on the sides of him. One with common sense would think: OK so the sand is on the sides so stand in the middle. Yet even IF you stand in the middle *where the sand doesn't even go* you still get hit, thus in short, there is NO way to dodge that attack and you'd die almost instantly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users