Elemento vet rewards results - Page 3 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Elemento vet rewards results

56 replies to this topic

#51 Blackthunder

Blackthunder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

Such event wasnt free o.o...

You had to invest time, where you could do other things. You know time is Money.

+ Electric bill^^

For me i had to run pc 24/7 because there were days where i wasnt at home at all. 

Anyway karnium is fine. Still i think even getting munils/Colo's Unidentifed card, would be better then this Wolf Cave Random Box.

Noone says it should spam eremes cards or whatever, but theres enough different monsters, then seeing ppls getting 3/5 Brown Rackuf Cards, is just lame..

#52 KurodaTsubasa

KurodaTsubasa

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

Honestly, I am glad that this event turned this way. Otherwise, I would expect AH to be flooded with Blue Rare Cards (Meister, Solomian, and etc.) which will cause the prices to go down. As a result, card farming/fusion aspect of game will no longer be viable source of income for average players. So why complain? It was free after all. No one forced you to keep computer on with a game all the day. It was your own choice.

P.S. I personally got the same cards as most people here.

Edited by KurodaTsubasa, 28 September 2013 - 04:03 AM.

#53 4946130701205920037

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

LOL, Its kinda funny because when this event was going  on everyone was complaining about how WP was going to mess up the card economy with this "Rare Card Event". Now you get these cards and you cry and complain about it. There is a huge difference between playing on SEA Servers and NA servers. The difference NA servers cry and whine about every little detail. And you guys know what I got a Card you guys didn't get RED SCAR CARD BIATCHES. NOW STOP CRYING you got 8 craniums  thats 1600z thats good enough! And use these 5 blue cards for Combine

#54 Eduardow

Eduardow

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:53 AM

LOL, Its kinda funny because when this event was going  on everyone was complaining about how WP was going to mess up the card economy with this "Rare Card Event". Now you get these cards and you cry and complain about it. There is a huge difference between playing on SEA Servers and NA servers. The difference NA servers cry and whine about every little detail. And you guys know what I got a Card you guys didn't get RED SCAR CARD BIATCHES. NOW STOP CRYING you got 8 craniums  thats 1600z thats good enough! And use these 5 blue cards for Combine

I can't combine if there are only Blue Rackuf Cards in there. Anyways, happy I got 8 Karniums, because...

its-free.jpg

#55 Joeydemunnik

Joeydemunnik

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

3x Blue Rackuf, 1x Brown Rackuf, 1x Adventurer poporing.

#56 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Forgot to get my Rakuff cards D:!!

#57 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

sham event is sham thus I didnt try to do it. I don't try to do events anymore after the whole founder fiasco.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users