What a goddamn ripoff! - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What a goddamn ripoff!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#26 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

Well it should've just tought you a lesson, to read the info, before buying such, aka make sure you know what you are buying As for that, no that's what you, and only a select few has made it out to be(I have never bought items from the Kafra shop just to sell, and while some items are nice, they aren't game breaking items, that you need).

I have well over 400m atm, and  must be atleast a couple of billion worth of equips/items. Considering I only have 2 lv 99 char(damn good ones at that, but still, not even a 99 trans char), I would have to say, I'm doing damn fine without buying to sell Kafra items.

This game, plus making zenny is all about knowledge of your char, and where/whom to hunt. 

I'm sure that being a non 3rd job(or atleast a lv 99 trans) is a very big gap in power lv these days, and in any case, you need to wear appropriate equips. Also how long have you been playing WoE, because unless you where a Vit LK/Pally(if you weren't one of those two jobs, you needed amazing equips, and buffs from party members to mitigate the damage done to you), getting one shotted was always a pretty common thing. Seeing how WoE was down for awhile, perhaps you're either remembering wrong or you're rusty now(as it takes skill to use ones char effectively. I myself could take on most LKs, with a lv 92 Rogue of all jobs, insanely underpowered job sure, but no one bothered to let my Rogue know that, among other things(I ever took over a decently defended Castle solo one time, and me + a high lv agi LK use to duo castles all the time, while the rest of the guild defended the castles we already had).

Also you could be in a crappy guild, a successful charge is all about timing, if only a few enter at a time, ofcourse they get one shotted, the more people charging, the less likely you are gonna be instant killed(Vent or whatnot is a must in WoE).

I've been on RO since before second class even existed. I used to woe on an alchemist, which I leveled to 99 long before homunculous ever came out, and had a blast doing it. I was actually like the fourth biochemist ever on iRO, and woed with major guilds that took and held multiple castles every woe. I've also woed on Sinx and Priests.

That was actually the main reason I played RO. It was pretty fun up until about two years ago. Now like I said, everyone just one shots each other. It's pretty boring.

Edited by hoikarnage, 28 September 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#27 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

I've been playing this game since '03... this game is just as fun as it was back then and all the time in between. It use to be pay to play which sucked, now its free to play. There really should be no complaints.

Are you joking? WoE back then was all about OP classes just like it is today but now most classes have a chance to kill instead of it being SinX/MasterSmith which could EASILY destroy people if they were good, wasn't even fair. You MUST be joking. I could break castles like it was a joke with EDP back then, if you even gave me the chance to get on your emp it was over. My high priest and my friends MS could just destroy people spamming lex and high speed ram, we took out entire guilds and broke emps with it.

I could one shot ANYONE with my Soul Destroyer Sinx minus someone with VERY high hp and lex would take care of that problem and that was without gods.

My friends old LK was just destroying people in WoE with 120 str bowling bash.

This game has always been about who has the better setup and better gears to survive and very fast reflexes in woe/pvp enviroment

You just find reasons to complain now that every class has the chance to kill

#28 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

I've been playing this game since '03... this game is just as fun as it was back then and all the time in between. It use to be pay to play which sucked, now its free to play. There really should be no complaints.

Are you joking? WoE back then was all about OP classes just like it is today but now most classes have a chance to kill instead of it being SinX/MasterSmith which could EASILY destroy people if they were good, wasn't even fair. You MUST be joking. I could break castles like it was a joke with EDP back then, if you even gave me the chance to get on your emp it was over. My high priest and my friends MS could just destroy people spamming lex and high speed ram, we took out entire guilds and broke emps with it.

I could one shot ANYONE with my Soul Destroyer Sinx minus someone with VERY high hp and lex would take care of that problem and that was without gods.

My friends old LK was just destroying people in WoE with 120 str bowling bash.

This game has always been about who has the better setup and better gears to survive and very fast reflexes in woe/pvp enviroment

You just find reasons to complain now that every class has the chance to kill

I've been playing since the first week this game went live, and there was always a major change being made those days( penalty to flee rating, enemy skills, trans char, ect lol do you remember all the insane complaining about trans char in WoE when they first were introduced, omfg, people acted like it was the end of the world), that people didn't like at first, then once you got use to it, and learned how to work the system/new changes, you could play as good as ever.

Also yea, omg it sucked to have to pay a sub, just to even look at your char/inventory, ect.

Exactly, omg I hate EDP, SD with a passion, hell I hated sinX in general, because they were the "God" job, they literally had no weakness(supposedly they finally got around to nerfing their HP mod atleast, they had the 2nd best HP mod in the game, now that was BS).

Yea, It's a gear, and build centric game, that's what makes it such a great game(customization like none other ever seen, multiple build, addictive treasure hunting, ect). I just wish God equips couldn't only be made by Guild leaders.

Lol yea, the 3rd jobs are what should be called the powering balancing jobs, they did a fairly good job of giving the job paths, what they were lacking.

Edited by Zoltor, 28 September 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#29 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

Maybe I'll come back casually if they allow dbs in s. pront again. Honestly in the entire month I have been back, that was about the only fun i had. Although giving away all that stuff in s. pront was kind of fun.

They're never going to enable DBs in south Prontera because Izlude is the new training grounds. Any DBs released in south Prontera would only grief them. They've been re-enabled on every other map in the game so just pick west or east Prontera to do your DBing.

In any case, have you tried Classic server, Dr. Tame? It may not be the same as pre-Renewal, but it still has pre-Renewal mechanics you'd prefer. Only downside would be starting over from scratch on there.

#30 Guuccii

Guuccii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

RO has become one of those cell phone games that you have to pay to win.

Jesus christ shut up

#31 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

Safe to say OP is from a community college(or hasn't even made it out of high school)?Freely spreads info and makes assumptions/can't properly read english.

Can we remove the words assumption (and all variants),coincidence,and the phrase all of the sudden?

Acronyms aswell..

Edited by YangeWenli, 29 September 2013 - 01:41 AM.

#32 CrowTheFallen

CrowTheFallen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

You purposely broke +9 gears because you were quitting? LOL bad.

#33 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

Quitting threads are not allowed, even if it's not how it started.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users