S.B.R.44 is this skill worth getting? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

S.B.R.44 is this skill worth getting?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sug4r

sug4r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:and Rose Online

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/S.B.R.44 --> is this skill worth my time to get, im planning to evolving my Filir to Sera, but this S.B.R.44 is eating intimacy, so incase that i make my filir to loyal then this skill will be active and by that time my homun will spam that skill till it reaches the state Hate?

--i actually have a post in homun section but i haven't got any response, sorry for the double post  :heh: 

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

Nope. Intimacy is a pain in the ass to get. You never wan't to sacrifice intimacy for more dmg. Also, you don't use your homun as a source of DPS. 

#3 sug4r

sug4r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:and Rose Online

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

hmmmmmmm..... i guess you're right, soooo time to evolve my Filir >> Sera.  :p_omg:

#4 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/S.B.R.44 --> is this skill worth my time to get, im planning to evolving my Filir to Sera, but this S.B.R.44 is eating intimacy, so incase that i make my filir to loyal then this skill will be active and by that time my homun will spam that skill till it reaches the state Hate?

--i actually have a post in homun section but i haven't got any response, sorry for the double post  :heh: 

that all depends if you want to get a Eira it becomes a + for you cuz the Eira makes it easier and faster to get loyal takes 90% less time to loyal after you get Overboost.

but i dont think its work it if it was a Amstri then yes i would loyal it Evolved

#5 alibabu

alibabu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

lv 3 consume 300 intimacies?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users