10/2 Twilight Zone Debut Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

10/2 Twilight Zone Debut Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
343 replies to this topic

#101 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Lighthalzen is the wrost place idky anyone would want to request it. even though biolabs is there but still no one ever actually goes there much very often its a waste of a spotlight month putting that there

Oh god...oh god, please help him, please!. This happening when people only play turn ins...

Lighthalzen is the best spotlight ever.

Anyway, Oda is no more easy make all costumes tradeable? i know a lot people want Lamp and Cake (maybe Full Moon).

Please extend HE Gum effect 2 weeks more =3

And Alchemist rank reset please >_>.

#102 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

Lucky box is scheduled to come in on October 16th. 

If it's October then it has to be halloween themed~ and if it's halloween themed then it has to have costumes right, riiiight;D ?

So can we introduce some new costumes in that box:3? (white wikebanes, evil wing ears, angel wing ears for example8D?)

#103 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Mid: Ancient Mummy/Remover

-.- GOD! why no raydric, incubus, succubus, kalitzburg etc? this suck men, please change it only repeat monster every 1 month..

#104 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

ah and change mid TI map please we have 1 month with thanatos..

#105 rockymom

rockymom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:Renewal, Classic

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Turn Ins: 

Thanks so much Oda, my ME AB loves you so very much for this.

#106 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Please, Please, Please, include Air Pirate's Bandana & Shadowmancer's Helm, in this list. Even though these items don't show, as being "account bound", they are.

Hmm all those costumes, are no longer account bound, yet we've been asking for these 2 items to no longer be account bound & nothing has been done about them?

It's nice to have the costumes no longer account bound, even though they have always been that way, but you could at least change these headgears too.

Edit: Almost half of those costumes weren't account bound to start with, & could be traded or vended, as long as the box wasn't opened. So why change that now?

^I asked bout this on live stream and this is what Oda told me :U

v

we'll have to take a look at it. In general it's not a big deal to change old event items to tradable

so I'm wondering if they will soon since its "not a big deal."  :p_smile:

Edited by RoseRed21, 01 October 2013 - 02:15 PM.

#107 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

+1 to removing the level requirement for the eclage costumes :( and to adding the lamp as a tradable costume too

so nice to see costumes tradable though :D and im assuming it also means vendable too :v

and \(-A-)/ yay... for 2x exp :rice:

#108 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

KRO update Immune shield,

100% drops and exp for VIP please xD

#109 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

"In honor of Halloween this month, we will be making a number of previously account bound costume headgears tradable! List:"

Please make it vendable as well. Thanks :D.

Making an item tradeable normally makes it vendable. The only items I'm aware of, in the past the have only been able to be traded, & not vended, are Kafra Shop items.

If it's October then it has to be halloween themed~ and if it's halloween themed then it has to have costumes right, riiiight;D ?

So can we introduce some new costumes in that box:3? (white wikebanes, evil wing ears, angel wing ears for example8D?)

I don't remember ever seeing costumes available in boxes. That would be a waste of money. Normally you can get an item through a Quest, & then upgrade it, & exchange it for a costume version.

-.- GOD! why no raydric, incubus, succubus, kalitzburg etc? this suck men, please change it only repeat monster every 1 month..

My god why all the crying for Raydrics every month! Someones obviously only interested in drops...

^I asked bout this on live stream and this is what Oda told me :U

v

so I'm wondering if they will soon since its "not a big deal."  :p_smile:

Ya me too, since we've been asking about them for a few months now, & these items are from about a year ago.

Edited by Razzez, 01 October 2013 - 02:39 PM.

#110 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

I don't remember ever seeing costumes available in boxes. That would be a waste of money. Normally you can get an item through a Quest, & then upgrade it, & exchange it for a costume version.

http://iro.ragnaroko...aspx?id=218&p=4

The original costume black wikebane cat ears were from lucky boxes only, and the halloween one to boot~ why not continue the trend8D?

If the base headgear is obtainable in game then sure, why not upgrade and turn it in to a costume. However you can't upgrade mid headgears which means the only way to get them is through boxes (i doubt gm's will put in a quest to get a costume mid headgear, i guess they did for the lamp but that was upperT n T)

If the costume is tradable (and I dont see why not since they just made a whole bunch tradable and the wikebane's where too) then I don't see how it's a waste of money:\? I mean, have you SEEN the amount of zeny/KP ppl dish out for cute?

<3

Edited by Quazera, 01 October 2013 - 03:01 PM.

#111 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Oh god...oh god, please help him, please!. This happening when people only play turn ins...

Anyway, Oda is no more easy make all costumes tradeable? i know a lot people want Lamp and Cake (maybe Full Moon).

and no that is where you are actually wrong.... i do go to other places besides the turn in maps and i only go into the turn in maps 2 times a day on 2 other chars i do the quest then leave and then i go to work on other things besides grinding and plus there been a shortage of nightmare cards and also Carat cards so it would help to get more of those

#112 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

and no that is where you are actually wrong.... i do go to other places besides the turn in maps and i only go into the turn in maps 2 times a day on 2 other chars i do the quest then leave and then i go to work on other things besides grinding and plus there been a shortage of nightmare cards and also Carat cards so it would help to get more of those

carats i believe are in GH not in geffen dungeon... GH has its very own spotlight and not part of Geffen spotlight

#113 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

http://iro.ragnaroko...aspx?id=218&p=4

The original costume black wikebane cat ears were from lucky boxes only, and the halloween one to boot~ why not continue the trend8D?

You're right. I forgot those came from a box & I wear them everyday...lol

carats i believe are in GH not in geffen dungeon... GH has its very own spotlight and not part of Geffen spotlight

Last time I looked Carats were in GH. The database says the only other place they are is in, is the ET, so I doubt they are in Geffen too.

#114 mikkoy

mikkoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

is enriched hammer staying? and are you going to put enriched boxes?

#115 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

There's nothing wrong with a double undead TI. And to make it better, remover is spotlighted, and ancient mummy is one of the highest exp mobs in that level range.

#116 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

I hate the double undead TI. They make priests top tier killers and I hate to grit my teeth as people explain that my wanderers have to be -_-ty in game because they are a "support" class while a class with 10x better support ability also kills 3x better.

#117 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

eh wanderers arent THAT bad can easily do 30k SR with minimal gears and proper stat add on real stuff....and you got a decent killer+they added sound amps you make it seem way worse than it is.

#118 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Metallic sound sucks even with 2 sound amps. SR is decent. Whenever I talk about buffing sound skills so they don't suck people bring up that retarded support class argument. As if sorcs weren't both a better killer and supporter than wanderer.

Edited by Jaye, 01 October 2013 - 04:46 PM.

#119 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

double undead TI = 0 AB support this week?

#120 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Metallic sound sucks even with 2 sound amps. SR is decent. Whenever I talk about buffing sound skills so they don't suck people bring up that retarded support class argument. As if sorcs weren't both a better killer and supporter than wanderer.

I will agree on these points.

Edited by YangeWenli, 01 October 2013 - 04:59 PM.

#121 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

is the lighthalzen spotlight quest FINALLY going in? and will the Dragon Helm Quest FINALLY leave Amatsu?

#122 raijin09

raijin09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

mid TI : incubus and loli ruli plzzzz

#123 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

Explain yourself!

No really, I'm curious what you leveled on. I tried the breeze/punk map but just didn't find the experience satisfying.

It's not anything super special but since it's on a real map I get to use higher level characters/skills to help out. So my friend clients a sura to mob while I client the sinx, biochem and a pair of mental sensing performers. We pop the free battle manuals from Eden and he tells me when he's ready with a mob. Then I log in on the sinx and biochem to kill in MS and log out after the mob is cleared to save manual time. The biochem does nothing but leeches and the sinx uses grimtooth to quickly take out the mob. Basically the key is with the sura's mobbing skills/gears, but the rafflesia/stem worms also don't change targets easily so it's simple. That's it!

Edit: Actually it was more than 30 minutes. Except the amount of work I did was only 30 minutes and his was relatively simple busywork as well. 

Edited by littlechiyo, 01 October 2013 - 05:30 PM.

#124 CrowTheFallen

CrowTheFallen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

So I can sell my Full Moon and Devoted Eyes out of box now? Sweet. :3

#125 CrowTheFallen

CrowTheFallen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

I didn't see lamp on the list. And as far as Lighthalzen being the best spotlight, I would prefer Juno/Kiel Hyre.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users