Gramps turn in quest and leveling more than once? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gramps turn in quest and leveling more than once?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1038 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Is it possible to say... gain 3+ levels from the gramps turn in exp? I just job changed to 3rd class and I'm debating on whether or not to use the gramps quest with bm and what not with the level 1 job. If there is only 1 level max to be gained, then I'd probably just avoid using bm when turning it in. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks!

#2 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

yea i gained like 5 jobs when i turned in my quest on my wanderer

well at lvl 98 with 2x and eden bonus exp(does this effect TI Quest?) i get like 30% so 3x that and you have your answer. I'm assuming it will get lower or averages out to about 10% so you dont have easy mode lvling.

Though a lvl a day would be nice :p_love:

Edited by YangeWenli, 04 October 2013 - 12:34 AM.

#3 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1038 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

Thanks! I'll use a bm after all for it :|

#4 NovaHolocene0

NovaHolocene0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

Last night I was doing ti from lvl111 and in just 3 hours I get to 117 using bm (yep I think 2x exp event effect ti quest), but if you're not using bm surely you can lvl 1 up in just about 2 run (specifically for this week's 2x exp, based on my experience).

Maybe slower in group but if you have aoe & you do duo or trio (with hp), the exp blow would..i'd say..blow you up  :p_love:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users