• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gahni

gahni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:01 PM

Okay so I dont pay much attention to the other games on warp portal but i could have sworn that the new game coming to to the community was Dragonica Online... so how did it get mixed up with Dragon Saga?? I decided to look it up and it looks exactly the same as Dragonica Online except for a few different name changes in certain classes. Just curious as to what is going on here? IF they are the same game howcome the change in name? Dragonica Online seems to be an already well known game so.....?

Edited by gahni, 28 October 2010 - 04:02 PM.

#2 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

Okay so I dont pay much attention to the other games on warp portal but i could have sworn that the new game coming to to the community was Dragonica Online... so how did it get mixed up with Dragon Saga?? I decided to look it up and it looks exactly the same as Dragonica Online except for a few different name changes in certain classes. Just curious as to what is going on here? IF they are the same game howcome the change in name? Dragonica Online seems to be an already well known game so why change the name?

Why don't you read this for a change.

#3 Shadow55

Shadow55

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Posted Image
Seriously.....<.<

#4 gahni

gahni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:05 PM

Posted Image
Seriously.....<.<

hey like i said, i dont pay attention to the other games on WP. i was just supprised to see a game on here that i have never heard of. esp when i already heard an earlier announce of a similar named game

#5 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

hey like i said, i dont pay attention to the other games on WP. i was just supprised to see a game on here that i have never heard of. esp when i already heard an earlier announce of a similar named game

More the reason why you should read the thread title that says "Announcing: Dragon Saga." It's even pinned.

#6 gahni

gahni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

More the reason why you should read the thread title that says "Announcing: Dragon Saga." It's even pinned.

yes i see that now that you pointed it out to me. this does happen to be my first time on the forums for this particular game and it was only because of the new name of the game that i even entered the forums. when i first glanced there was no mention of Dragonica Online, which is the game i was wondering about.

#7 bwsnoopy

bwsnoopy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

search button wishes to b ur best friend.... u should make friend with it too!

#8 gahni

gahni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

search button wishes to b ur best friend.... u should make friend with it too!

woo i never even noticed that was there before! heh im kinda new to the forums, find it easier to just get to the point by making a post rather than logging in every week to read whats new in the community.

#9 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:33 PM

man why.... too many threads asking questions that u can already find if u just look a little

#10 bwsnoopy

bwsnoopy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

man why.... too many threads asking questions that u can already find if u just look a little

cuz.... they r new to forums!
its like when i first start using google.... i was like... hm.... search button.... nah! ill start a new website n ask the world to answer my question.....
but a website is not that easy to make... well quite simple sometimes, but.... wutever

its like.... y search when u can just ask n get ur answer? well... the "answer" u get may not b wut u wanted to hear... so they start raging how bad the community is... well whos fault is that? theres the search button... theres at least a topic alrdy made if its recent event(if not then u get to make one!)... theres even pinned topics.... AND theres facebook!(which i dont really use) omg so many options...... which bring us 2 questions...
1. y is "start a new topic" remain so popular??
2. wut does the word "new" in "start a new topic" mean to u?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users