Tiki Tuesday Question Round Up 10/15 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question Round Up 10/15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

Here is the place to put questions about to be answered on the Tiki Tuesday Maintenance show on the 15th!

Question and Answers from the livestream: 

Q: Any ideas on how or when you going to fix the mouse exclusive problem?

A: This is a setting that can be changed in the RO Setup. Or is this a different issue you were talking about?

ZeroTigress

Q: Changed 'Re-birth' system to allow players to transcend while in possession of zeny. (March 28th, 2012)

A: We are will waiting on this from HQ.

meli

Q: weren't we getting the stasis fix so the effect wouldn't go through walls, months ago?

A: Were still fighting for this.

Kevin

Q: Is it possible to change the maintenance day

A: No, not at this time.

Kieri

Q: Can we request this update please as it will most likely help bring some life back into battle grounds without many changes needed by iRO. The update came almost 2 years ago to kRO's main servers.

A: Yes we can request it.

CharAznable

Q: kRO recently got hotfix for wanderer/maestro's Servere Rainstorm's Motion error fix, which allow them to move around right after the cast(also allows to switch gear) Since its hotfix on skill mechanic, i was wondering if we could get this implanted on iRO(meaning its not major update, just fix on one skill)?

A: Usually we get these fixed packaged with updates however we can request it.

CharAznable

Q: kRO got Owl which will replace baby ranger's falcon. It was updated around 11/28/2013 11/28/2012. When do you think we will get this?

A: We can request it.

Kieri

Q: What is as light as a feather, there is nothing in it and the strongest man cannot hold it for much more than a minute

A: Breath

Kieri

Q: A cowboy rides into town on Friday, he stays at a hotel and leaves three days later on Friday. how'd he do it?

A: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kfVsfOSbJY0 The Peco was named Friday. Question for you

You are placed into a dungeon with two guards and two doors.

One door leads to freedom

The second door leads to a pit of doom.

One guard always lies

One guard always tells the truth

You cannot tell them apart.

You can only ask one question. What is it?

A: Ask the guard what the other guard would say the door to the pit of doom is, and walk through that door.

Truth guard would point to the door of freedom as the guard that lies would claim that is the door of doom.

The lying guard would point to the door of freedom as the truthful guard would point to the door of doom.

Tiki Recipe of the week: 

DOCTOR FUNK

-based on a recipe from a German doctor who treated patients (and Robert Stevenson) in the South Seas. 

3/4 oz fresh lime juice

1/2 oz grenadine (you can make your own or buy a better one, avoid the cough-syrup Rose's brand one)

1 tsp Pernod -this is Absinthe without the wormwood psychadelics, anise flavored liqueur. 

1 1/2 oz light Puerto Rican rum 

1 oz club soda

Shake with ice cubes and pour unstrained into a pilsner glass after stirring in the club soda.

Enjoy responsibly!

Dons-Doctor-Funk-450x305.jpg

#2 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Question #1: Can I substitute the Pernod with anything else? It seems very hard for me to find it in my local area (Davis is a very flat and lonely land)

Question #2: I remember you saying that USRC Crowns can come back as rewards for PvP events - is it really going to happen XD? What kind of PvP events and am I able to help with it~~~~~ <3

#3 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

1. You can see if there are airline size bottles of Absinthe, Sambuca, Ouzo. or other anise flavored liqueurs. Kind of bit the bullet and got an actual bottle of the stuff. Not bad, but quite distinctive. If you know a bartender, they may be able to hook you up with a small amount. I'll be more considerate for people who do not have a built-in stockpile of weird tiki cocktail stuff in the future!

2. Well think up some ideas! It would be nice to have something more than just team deathmatch events. 

#4 sociere

sociere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

any news about daily queen?

#5 todamnhigh

todamnhigh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Any ideas on how or when you going to fix the mouse exclusive problem?

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

Do we have this update yet? I remember you guys mentioning the possibility of removing the zeny requirement for transcending, but I'm not sure if it's this exact update.

[_] Changed 'Re-birth' system to allow players to transcend while in possession of zeny. (March 28th, 2012)

#7 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

Just remembered while reading the suicidal destruction balancing thread... weren't we getting the stasis fix so the effect wouldn't go through walls, months ago?

#8 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

Question: A lot of people have already gotten used to Wednesday WoE and worked their busy lives around it. Is it possible to change the maintenance day instead of changing the WoE day? Or move WoE to a later hour on Wednesday? 

Edited by Kevin, 09 October 2013 - 09:23 PM.

#9 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

OMG they want to change the woe day and not the maint day/hour? Why?!?!?

#10 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Can we request this update please as it will most likely help bring some life back into battle grounds without many changes needed by iRO. The update came almost 2 years ago to kRO's main servers. (I have personally seen how effective this system was at creating life in battegrounds) Also it came out before the navigation system and Izlude update.

Added the battleground queue system. You can apply for the battlegrounds from anywhere, you'll be given a confirmation when the battleground actually starts. If you cancel, there will be a minute delay before you can re-apply. Afterwards you'll be returned to where you entered from. If the place isn't a Town, Field, or Regular dungeon, you'll be returned to your save point instead. (December 27th, 2011)

Also can we request all of these updates prior to the one we got because as you said they tend to send things in large packets and these ones seem to have be forgotten here is the link to it http://forums.warppo...ward-to-thread/

Also referring to last week someone asked about the buffed immune shield, this is the date it came to kRO's main server:  Buffed Immune Shield (September 28th, 2011)

Edited by Kieri, 09 October 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#11 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

kRO recently got hotfix for wanderer/maestro's Servere Rainstorm's Motion error fix, which allow them to move around right after the cast(also allows to switch gear) Since its hotfix on skill mechanic, i was wondering if we could get this implanted on iRO(meaning its not major update, just fix on one skill)?

Here is a video that demonstrate how it fixed the skill.

#12 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Gc8hDOG.jpg

kRO got Owl which will replace baby ranger's falcon. It was updated around 11/28/2013 11/28/2012. When do you think we will get this?

Edited by CharAznable, 11 October 2013 - 08:29 AM.

#13 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

uh... 11/28/2013 is a date in the future. 

#14 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

CharAznable is the Time Lord.

#15 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

I think she means 2012 +_+

#16 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

uh... 11/28/2013 is a date in the future.

CharAznable is the Time Lord.

I think she means 2012 +_+

Oops, Typo.

#17 Jezmin

Jezmin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDiscord
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

I remember reading a long time ago that kRO is working/has worked on quests for level 100-150.

Is iRO getting this/got this yet?

Has this question been said/answered?

I haven't played for a while, just came back two weeks ago.

#18 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

I remember reading a long time ago that kRO is working/has worked on quests for level 100-150.

Is iRO getting this/got this yet?

Has this question been said/answered?

I haven't played for a while, just came back two weeks ago.

if you mean the Eden Board quests for 100+ then we will be getting them in the next month or so...

#19 Jezmin

Jezmin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDiscord

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

if you mean the Eden Board quests for 100+ then we will be getting them in the next month or so...

Yes, that is what I meant. Sorry to put that in. ;x

Good to know, cause some of my classes have been sitting at their 100s and I want to play em.

TIs are fun but I rather do things on my own.  ;D

#20 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Will the Halloween quest be fixed this maintenance?? x-x 

Also, will all of the 2011 Halloween quests be re-added (i.e. Queen of Dead and Cracked Buckler quests)?

Lastly, Will Homunculus get some kind of required intimacy level reduction? Can a command be added to at least check homunculus information on it's intimacy?

It's not that hard to level them up but just to get them loyal takes weeks, months, or years depending on a person schedule x-x;

Edited by RoseRed21, 14 October 2013 - 12:14 AM.

#21 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Will we get some spooky themed stuff in our next luckybox? if so can the lesser prizes of it be Loli Ruri/Dullahan(hopefully)/Zealotous (or any other scary-related) tames?

#22 sociere

sociere

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

CD in mouth in lucky box please

#23 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Can we get the VIP buffer in WoE Realms? So that people don't have to warp to town, eden, and back to the WoE realm every few minutes during WoE.

#24 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Is the skill Silent Breeze really being looked into? It's fixed - all you need to do is enable it on all the maps. Please have it in motion asap >.<

#25 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

What is as light as a feather, there is nothing in it and the strongest man cannot hold it for much more than a minute

Also

A cowboy rides into town on Friday, he stays at a hotel and leaves three days later on Friday. how'd he do it? 

If you cannot get it, I shall tell you in the livestream.

Edited by Kieri, 15 October 2013 - 04:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users