Halloween event bug? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Halloween event bug?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

I finished the event went back to juno after catching the last ghost and i get the option to go back and fight or no way,but no matter what option i pick nothing happens,and i thought once you started the event they would warp you to said locations and then you were suppose to hunt down the people that sent you off to hunt more ghost.

so they didn't warp me but i managed to get to the towns anyways and at the end where i am suppose to fight the main ghost nothing happens at all,i have clicked over and over on them and still it will not let me finish the quest..

Is there any other way to finish this?or did i happen to start a wrong quest?

sign in pront is where i started.

Is there a thread for other events that work?for Halloween or other events that will be happening?

Thank You.

#2 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Is there any other way to finish this?

sign in pront is where i started.

Is there a thread for other events that work?for Halloween or other events that will be happening?

Thank You.

Not that I know of. You'll probably just have to wait till the GMs fix the quest.

or did i happen to start a wrong quest?

Unlikely, since other players seem to have the same problem.

Thank You.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users