• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 America

America

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

When dragonsaga used to be known as "Dragonica" it had many problems, one of which that ticked me off was bleeding and poison effects.

Whats the point of them only doing so little damage when mobs have upwards to 6000 health. Please correct me if I'm wrong or missed something, or perhaps that has been changed. If it hasn't changed and they are just as useless as before...maybe they should be changed?

Another thing, the Assassin, I know they supposedly wreck kids in PvP and not so much PvE because of their lack of AoE attacks, by why not have their single target attacks (example: Shadowleap) hit like a truck and do more damage so while PvE they have more use, this concept could work with other classes too. That is my 2 cents, I do not know if anyone else has asked about this and if so, eh.

#2 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:54 PM

Poison and Bleed do more damage now on most skills though its mostly useless after level 20. Hunter's Bleed got a substantial boost if IIRC. 210 HP per tick so it has slight use in PvP. The only worthwhile status effect is Burn, and so few attacks inflict a high enough level of it to make any dif.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users