New player, looking for friends! - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New player, looking for friends!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MrAddison

MrAddison

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

Hello everyone!

My name is Addison!

I'm coming back to Ragnarok Online, after not being able to play for quite awhile.

I was looking through games to play and Ragnarok Online caught my attention! I miss this game and played it before with friends, which made it fun.

I never got to far in the game though. So, I'm still a newbie here!

My friends aren't here to play Ragnarok with me, so I'm going solo then.

Or, anyone here looking for new friends? ^-^

I could always use a couple of friends to keep myself motivated and playing this game in a long run :)

#2 Ry0ku

Ry0ku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Addison!

I'm coming back to Ragnarok Online, after not being able to play for quite awhile.

I was looking through games to play and Ragnarok Online caught my attention! I miss this game and played it before with friends, which made it fun.

I never got to far in the game though. So, I'm still a newbie here!

My friends aren't here to play Ragnarok with me, so I'm going solo then.

Or, anyone here looking for new friends? ^-^

I could always use a couple of friends to keep myself motivated and playing this game in a long run :)

Hey welcome back! I'm a recent returny myself.  If your active and friendly I could invite you to the guild I'm in we are always looking for new people.  I'm working tonight tho so I wont be around Till tomorrow (and only few hours because I have to work tomorrow too).  But your welcome to send me a msg on my Main Sage Ryoko and il keep an eye out for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users