Login Problems. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Login Problems.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nicea

Nicea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:56 AM

This happens so often. I don't remember RO having this many technical difficulties. This is about the Yggdrasil server.

Sometimes I randomly get disconnected, and when I try to log on again it tell me my paid playing time has run out, when it obviously hasn't. Then other times it says that 'The server still recognizes your login and that I should wait (8) amount of time' which is always a lot longer then the number it says it is. Other times you can log into the server choice screen and see that there are other people playing but when you click your server you're disconnected.

Then there's the problem of suddenly disconnecting every single time you go through a portal on to a different map. And then you have to log in again every time it happens.

I'm normally too lazy to address these problems but they're becoming increasingly annoying.

#2 Maverick

Maverick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationAZ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:16 AM

This happens so often. I don't remember RO having this many technical difficulties. This is about the Yggdrasil server.

Sometimes I randomly get disconnected, and when I try to log on again it tell me my paid playing time has run out, when it obviously hasn't. Then other times it says that 'The server still recognizes your login and that I should wait (8) amount of time' which is always a lot longer then the number it says it is. Other times you can log into the server choice screen and see that there are other people playing but when you click your server you're disconnected.

Then there's the problem of suddenly disconnecting every single time you go through a portal on to a different map. And then you have to log in again every time it happens.

I'm normally too lazy to address these problems but they're becoming increasingly annoying.

And now the server is telling me that I it recognizes my last login (which was LAST NIGHT) and i can't get on this morning D:

#3 JaeLynn

JaeLynn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:20 AM

Ok, so now I've been disconnected and attempting to log back in for well over 30 minutes, and every time it says the same thing both of you are seeing.

Server still recognizes your last log-in. Please try again after a few minutes. (8)

I know that several people have been making posts about this, but what I want to know is if something is being done about it. My guess would be something related to the latest patches, or some server-side changes made during maintenance, because this wasn't happening yesterday.

Edit: I was originally getting disconnects with almost every map change. The exceptions were closely-linked maps like from Payon Field to Payon Village. Maybe a bad server link between zones?

Edited by JaeLynn, 29 October 2010 - 06:28 AM.

#4 Maverick

Maverick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationAZ
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:23 AM

Yea you're right, I keep getting that same error message. It wasn't happening last night. Wonder if the GMs are working on it *ahem*

#5 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:26 AM

Problem is widespread, only 100 people on Ymir I've heard... Will *hopefully* be fixed soon...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users