For those who didn't check out the stream on October 23, here's some info (whatever I could remember).
Just remember: it's not official, but these are the things they brought up during the stream:
November 13 Patch
1. New Raid Dungeon
- Chaos, link to SEARO2 description
- Need to kill all previous raid Hard-mode bosses (Bapho, Einherjar, Rat, Maya)
- They wanna fix an "important boss bug" before Chaos (not confirmed what exactly - loop bug hopefully)
2. Bosses immune to Pet CCs
- They mentioned CC and also other "status effects" - not sure which these are yet
3. Tier 2 Colosseum Gear
4. 5v5 PvP System
- Some kind of "MOBA-Style" PvP System (quoted from Stream)
- Apparently, you can queue in with your friends
- There are 7 (things, crystals?) to destroy (?)
- The team that destroys more over the opposing team wins
- If time runs out, whoever has more points/things destroyed wins
- Seems pretty teamwork oriented (depending on map size)
- You do not lose BP for dying!
Late December Updates
1. Exact date not confirmed, but Njoror said it will be in December
2. Class Balance
- Classes are going to be rebalanced/reworked
- Classes will get "Master Levels," for extra skills (new skills!? or more skill points)
- Quest-Based "Master Point" system that you can use for stats, skills, and items
- Njoror gave some info:
There should also be holiday events for both November and December.
The December update will happen in December, we have other stuff scheduled for January.
The new areas coming in December will be based around Morocc, as Morocc is meant to be the new community hub.
There will be a reworking and balancing of the classes. The new Master levels will be accessed once your character is both level 50 and has their job to 50. Once they do a series of quests, they will be granted the Master level. For example, Master Knight. From there, you can master points to be used get stat points, skill points, and unique consumables. You will also have a separate ranking system that goes alongside it.
Weapon refinements will get a visual effect, as well, after a certain refinement level.
Once we get our hands on it, we'll be able to let you know more, as well as answer any questions you may have.
3. Morroc Themed content
- New areas! Njoror said it with a plural, so you can expect a full Morroc Zone
- Apparently one of the maps are 3x Sograt size o.O
- New (Raid?) Dungeon, apparently based on the RO1 Tomb of Osiris "mazey" style
4. Client improvements
- New In-Game UI
- Some visuals that Njoror mentioned above
- Probably more
5. More Info
- New ways to earn Victory Medals are coming.
- The class rebalances were directed towards Monk and Beastmaster pretty often in the Stream.
- Auction Hall listings will be updated to allow you to search for certain items that currently cannot be found via the Search option. They apparently need more data on this to be able to update it.
- Further Noel English voices are currently being developed. It's not just the current 2 choices for each gender's voice.
- Master Jehoon Training Grounds entrance located at Payon Forest.
1. Njoror does not use a mouse for RO2
Apparently, the December update will be the largest since release. They seem like good updates, hopefully there won't be as many bugs. I'm looking forward to the 5v5 system the most out of anything here, though, hope the times aren't as restrictive as the current Colo
Edited by mysticalre, 24 October 2013 - 02:43 PM.