• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SkyArk

SkyArk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

It seems that everyone has a maxed out cleric which means that newer clerics are never really wanted in a party. 

I don't mind training by myself, but it's much harder than in an actual party.

Are any of you also facing this problem? Do any of you have tips to keep solo leveling more fun (to an extent)?

#2 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

iv also made a new cleric but have a high lvl cleric what I did was take the heal skills on my low lvl cleric and fires ect use my high lvl to buff and setup salamandas then play the noob cleric ether summon swords / elemental or put up more salamanders 4 hp salamanders its pretty hard for your party to die :D

forget about buffsets just save save and save some more but 45charm servents pc's as a starting point, and use a good reinforced set of armour so your summons have good dmg and hp.

if you have free resets still or a free reset at mayor in junon use them at around lvl 140-150 when u goto prison to lvl and take the buffs and heals ditch the summon until your a higher lvl

my cleric is 135 now sofar havnt had to many dramas and as a healer your more usefull then an afk buffer when the person who owns thebufefr is busy aoeing or lureing ect

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 26 October 2013 - 01:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users