Problem going through Portal: Delete Topic Please - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Problem going through Portal: Delete Topic Please

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 UPC04539

UPC04539

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:01 AM

User: UPC04539
Character name: Eyaon
Class: Archer

I have created a new character. When I want to use the portal to get out of Odellia it keeps saying: "Can't use unlearned skill".
I tried the keyboard, joystick, reconfiguring my joystick commands. Nothing works.

I created a warrior as well to test it and I got a similar problem. I can't get out of Odellia.

Any ideas on how to fix this??

Thanks

EDIT: This topic can be closed. The problem seems to be bound to my account. I have submitted a ticket.

Edited by UPC04539, 30 October 2010 - 04:43 AM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

I have created a new character. When I want to use the portal to get out of Odellia it keeps saying: "Can't use unlearned skill".
I tried the keyboard, joystick, reconfiguring my joystick commands. Nothing works.

I created a warrior as well to test it and I got a similar problem. I can't get out of Odellia.

Thanks

Are you sure you're hitting the right key? It's "Z" by default to use portals.

If that doesn't work, sounds like you might be bugged somehow.

EDIT: And some of the portals are finicky, so try moving around inside the portal graphic and hitting "Z" in several different places, too.

Edited by Rimmy, 29 October 2010 - 10:07 AM.

#3 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:13 AM

Thanks

well ya, using z without having the skill anti-air shot is going to give you that message, as for portals, yeah ur just gonna have to move around and keep trying.

#4 UPC04539

UPC04539

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

Great. I tried every possible angle of the portal. Still can't go through. I got lucky on 1 loggin where I was in Windia plain at the portal. But not able to go back in Windia. Had to use a TP scroll. And now I can't go out.

#5 invazn

invazn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

try changing your go through portal/charge attack/default "z" button to something else.

#6 UPC04539

UPC04539

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

Already tried. Not working. Maybe my account is bugged coz every new character have the same problem w/e the class.

#7 UPC04539

UPC04539

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:40 AM

This topic can be closed since my problem seems to be bound to my account.

I have submitted a ticket.

Thanks

#8 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:15 AM

maybe its the map o.O

#9 UPC04539

UPC04539

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:46 AM

Nah. I see people going through the portal all the time. I'm the only looser standing there trying to get through lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users