DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

I've been playing Dragon Saga for awhile now, and the server has really been ticking me off.

The lags keep the gameplay from being enjoyable. And most of the times the lags have went from lag spikes to constant server disconnections. Here's my recent D/C error message:

"Connention to the server has been lost due to abnormal client status ( 0x00003)"

Is it really a problem with the server, my internet, or my client? Btw, before the server transfer and during beta 1 and 2 my computer has been able to run the game smoothly.

#2 Meecro

Meecro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

It's not just you. Me and my buddy have been having this problem off and on all day =\

#3 LordZylokl

LordZylokl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

yep this is constantly happening to me -.-

EDIT: When i played THQ i never had this BEEPin' Problem

Edited by LordZylokl, 29 October 2010 - 01:20 PM.

#4 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:30 PM

I hope this problem gets fixed. Still occurring right now....

EDIT: Well, after getting past Bearded Whale Coast, I haven't had any more disconnects. Maybe it was just Bearded Whale Coast...

Edited by DarkWyvern, 29 October 2010 - 02:40 PM.

#5 LordRyver

LordRyver

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:35 AM

I hope this problem gets fixed. Still occurring right now....

EDIT: Well, after getting past Bearded Whale Coast, I haven't had any more disconnects. Maybe it was just Bearded Whale Coast...

I get this after 10-20 min of game

#6 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:27 AM

Yes, I have the pretty same issue.

I've posted in several topics about it whenever I see a player with that issue, because its the same as mine.

Always like.. you walk around, hit some mobs, but the damage doesn't appear, then you try to move back but your screen keeps warping you back to the same position where you were before you started to lag. So you get spammed with monster attacks and die, after you die you either, stop lagging or totally disconnect.

Then you go to Login Screen and get the Error message exactly like you posted in first line.

I honestly thought that it was due to 2 Reasons, now I don't think about it anymore, I think its just a MAJOR ISSUE.

1st Reason - Map, probably a map that has a malfunction and makes you lag. Example - Water Temple (Endeiron)

2nd Reason - Channel, probably a channel that is under some kind of issue and makes you lag, kicking you out of it.

These were, in my opnion, the 2 possible reasons for that issue.

After reading more on the Forum and noticing more facts happening in-game I came to the conclusion that NONE of these 2 Reasons would apply.

First, because I heard from people that they lagged and disconnected at different maps, such as Port of Winds, Bearded Whale, Smoldering Swamp, Dangerous Caves...... etc.

Second, by own experience, I tried to go through Channels 1-5 and play on it for a bit, I disconnected on Channel 1, 4 and 5. Didn't disconnect on Channels 2 and 3, but I've heard of a friend that disconnected at Channel 2.

So this issue is happening with everybody and everywhere.

If any Staff read, please contact the Technical Support about this issue or do something about it, its been 2 days that its happening, since after Halloween.

#7 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:43 AM

Request for thread closure. We can use this thread: http://forums.warppo...-disconnection/

#8 Donuts

Donuts

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:57 PM

yep this is constantly happening to me -.-

EDIT: When i played THQ i never had this BEEPin' Problem

I never thought I'd say that I miss THQ :|. I'm not wasting any money in this game until this problem is resolved.

#9 MeloMew

MeloMew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationDemonweb Pits

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:15 PM

Does not matter what ch your on or Game you play. I play both ragnarok and DS They are both having bad connection issues and its prob the crappy ISP there useing. I think somebody told me they are useing Comcast or a company that works real close with them at least.

And Yes I got this stupid lagg and died about 12 times from it alone over that past week or two weeks it opened.

#10 LordRyver

LordRyver

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:12 AM

Does not matter what ch your on or Game you play. I play both ragnarok and DS They are both having bad connection issues and its prob the crappy ISP there useing. I think somebody told me they are useing Comcast or a company that works real close with them at least.

And Yes I got this stupid lagg and died about 12 times from it alone over that past week or two weeks it opened.

Yea..when i died cuz of lag i pressed revive and nothing happened,then i pressed to leave mission and i left..but my money was gone from revive that didnt worked >.<

#11 Derr

Derr

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

thats true i got a error msg about server overload awhile back so i tried to log on to the site to complain and got the same msg i duno if it's comcast or what but thq's performance was better. channels come up as excellent i log on and there is serious lag then i end up getting booted off the server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users