• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

anyone tried +12RWC pin(seyren card) n +12EMH (seyren card)??

whats more?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

I forget what the RWC pin actually does - I recall there being confusion over it's stats which I think was clarified (maybe even in a maint thread when RWC boxes were re-released earlier this year), and I'm not sure iW has been updated to account for that. 

So go figure that out, then run it through the genetic comparator - http://drazzy.com/ca...encompare.shtml

If it works like described on iW, EMH is slightly better for most situations (though you can contrive situations where the pin is better, if you work at it) unless you have the accessories, in which case RWC pin always wins.

But I don't think that's how it works. Specifically, I think it was something about that +1% based on refine rate - I thought it was +1% atk/matk per 3 refine, not per refine after 3, and in that case, you have +5% atk/matk, so you wouldn't have a prayer without the RWC ring set effect, and even then, it would be about equal (you'd need to run numbers with the specific build to be sure - either could be better deepending on stats+gear) - but I don't know if that's what the effect is; someone needs to confirm what the effect is. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users