#1 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

Since i already posted these in the community thread ....

Party booking.

We all know that stuff could be used instead of being obsolete. I don't know if gm's want to bring back that stuff.
But if they decide to do so, its better if they make the booking button change its color when there are actually some ads on it.
Since most people tend to turn their game sounds off and their chat is mostly screwed up because of the various tabs n settings.

Searching 3 letter words in Market forums

Everyone wants to search for CEB RWH and lots of other stuffs due to their abbreviation. I did ask one of the GMs regarding this problem and they made a change .. now the search allows you to do three words .. but the search still doesnt bring up any results. GMs could you please look into that. thanks  !!

Ref: http://forums.warppo...-2-suggestions/

Apart from these two.

The ticket turn-in for WoE Abyss investment.

We know a number of people turn in the invest tickets into 5 ticket option for supplies. When doing the same in large number we have to go through each dialogue for each 5 ticket and this tedious when people and guilds invest from 50mil - 300mil and convert them for supplies. 
So, my suggestion is to make the ticket turn in dialogue similar to eden merit badger dialogue where you just have to keep pressing enter for the next set. once you choose how many you wanted to turn in each set. This also lets people aware of their weight distribution. 

Edited by exbalaji92, 07 November 2013 - 06:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users