6 replies to this topic

#1 IceDragon

IceDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:46 PM

My main computer is broken right now, i cant really play right now because i dont know if this lap top can support the game.
I dont want to lose my character due to inactivity, so what should i do?

Oh wait nvm i think i misunderstood, BUT whats the diffrence between inactive and active??? Because i wont be playing that much till my computer is fixed.

Edited by IceDragon, 29 October 2010 - 07:02 PM.

#2 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:20 PM

My main computer is broken right now, i cant really play right now because i dont know if this lap top can support the game.
I dont want to lose my character due to inactivity, so what should i do?

Oh wait nvm i think i misunderstood, BUT whats the diffrence between inactive and active??? Because i wont be playing that much till my computer is fixed.

How will you lose your character?
Only way to do that is if you didn't bind it and you get a medal if you don't go on for 30 days xD

#3 IceDragon

IceDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

How will you lose your character?
Only way to do that is if you didn't bind it and you get a medal if you don't go on for 30 days xD

wait how did you bind?

#4 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:02 PM

wait how did you bind?

When you use the same Email address for WP as you did for the THQ account it auto binds, so basically I didn't do anything they did all the work for me :)

#5 IceDragon

IceDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

When you use the same Email address for WP as you did for the THQ account it auto binds, so basically I didn't do anything they did all the work for me :)

Are you suppose to get a email saying they did?

#6 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:11 PM

When you registered for your WarpPortal account if the email was the same that you used for your THQ*Ice account then you will not have to do anything extra. If the email address is different then on the Game Accounts page under the Account Management you will see Add Existing Game Account. This form you will fill out and it will walk you through binding your game account to the WarpPortal account.

#7 IceDragon

IceDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

When you registered for your WarpPortal account if the email was the same that you used for your THQ*Ice account then you will not have to do anything extra. If the email address is different then on the Game Accounts page under the Account Management you will see Add Existing Game Account. This form you will fill out and it will walk you through binding your game account to the WarpPortal account.

i see i understand now....i just hope i didn't use a different email for my old account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users