Live and Channel Suggestion - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Live and Channel Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:30 PM

Looks like WP main page has DS section with 1.5exp bonus since the 28th of October. This means its LIVE, right?

I've been playing on the IAH versions and got 3 characters over 30 in 3 weeks and 1 of them nearly lvl 40. All thanks to the bonus exp to the channels specified for certain levels.

I hope we will pick this up as well to offer better latency between channels since we have 1 server/realm.
IAH layout for the channels were Channels 1 and 2 for Levels 1-35, Channel 3 for 35-45?, Channel 4 for level 45-55, and so on until channel 5 for max levels which I've seen had been the most "crowded". Second being channel 1 then Channel 3.
And yes if played on specified channel of required level you gain 1.5 bonus exp.

PS. Also Port of Winds "RESTING BONUS!!!" 150%!!!!!

#2 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:19 PM

If you haven't noticed. This is not IAH. =)

Since the game JUST STARTED they will think of many ways how to make our experience fun and enjoyable and at the same time not hellish when it comes to leveling our characters.

and video gaming is not always about "REACH THE MAXIMUM LEVEL!" you know... (yes, in this game we need higher levels to get the skills and professions we want)

#3 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:31 PM

:) i know.

I just enjoyed my 3 weeks on IAH. Wish I could transfer those character here. Unlikely though.

Unless different servers for different regions of the world. gpotato(eu), iah(sea), icee(china) along with ours to make one big Dragon-orgy.
Is this how Ragnorok is?

#4 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:35 PM

I started playing before.... 4 days?
I am already level 35! :)

There are experience bonuses. So enjoy it to the maximum! :D

#5 RChamp

RChamp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:45 PM

wow you suck. 3 weeks on a 5% bonus? it's 50% now, enjoy.

#6 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:46 PM

*gasp* The sim builder in your sig, is that from gpotato? (I noticed the .uk at the end)
Looks a whole lot better then the other.

Also noticed the 10/10 for skills. Monster cards better be coming within the next couple patches.

#7 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • LocationInfinity and Beyond
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:50 PM

There is a very practical reason why channels were divided by level ranges and i believe that we should have them too.

Apart from the 5% bonus exp which is a huge help for 60+s, it will be easier to find a party when you know that people of certain level will be in a certain channel doing quests and bosses that you require as well. If the channels are chaotic like prepatch or now, it is a lot harder to find people to play with, which doesnt sound fun to me.

#8 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:58 PM

Thats the best part of the recommended level ranges for channels would be for lag/latency purposes. Along side with finding parties, and finding a good area where you wouldnt expect anyone to interupt you during your "Legend of Combo" (10,000)medal.

This should be coming. During Channel selection it says "You will recieve 5% additional exp bonus by playing on the Recommended Channel that corresponds to your level."
Hopefully this is why channel 1 crashed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users