11/13 Princess Bride 30th Anniversary maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/13 Princess Bride 30th Anniversary maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
270 replies to this topic

#26 myhearse

myhearse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

how about in low TI : Mavka and Rybio

#27 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

enpoor pl0x

#28 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

I think we had loli ruri not so long ago, it might be good to change it to something else?

#29 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

nice Always Sunny drop

#30 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

Still a little behind, due to us being out of the office yesterday. Will flesh this out as the day goes on. 

-Nifleheim spotlight ends

-Moscovia spotlight begins

Jump event ends

Eden Group hidden door turned to a portal for easier access

Turn ins for the week

Low TI:
Elder
Pasana

Mid TI:
Loli Ruri
Draco

High TI:
Miming
Pom Spider

Not much. I hope there's more to come. Like when are you going to put in the 100+ TI Boards, since you've had the script prior to last weeks maintenance?

Enriched Hammer Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENRICHED HAMMER PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Enriched Hammer please!

Seriously you need to quit spamming this so many times every week. They'll add him, when they are ready, regardless of how many times you beg.

There is no set time they add Enriched Hammer. It's random. Sometimes it's after a couple of weeks. Sometimes it's a month or more. Other times they add him, on the weekends when, they feel like it.

I want Enriched Hammer added just as much as the next person, but spamming, begging, & whining about is a waste of time.

#31 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

Can you fix this asap? Right now when you get blinded and the visual effect wears off / you cure yourself the HIT penalty stays. Swapping weapons doesn't help, just relogging or changing maps.

#32 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

Can you fix this asap? Right now when you get blinded and the visual effect wears off / you cure yourself the HIT penalty stays. Swapping weapons doesn't help, just relogging or changing maps.

Swapping any equipment or any buff that affects your HIT rate fixes the bug. Using or have a tarnished lamp costume? That gives 10 luk which is 3 hit, hotkey it and another costume if you own one. If you get blinded use a green pot then switch your costumes. That way you arent changing any really important gear.

#33 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

Since Tiki Tuesday questions are either not being answered or posted I'm going to ask what I have been for the past two week. I would appreciate it Camp and/or Oda can respond.

1. Thanks for adding Eden Teleporters to most of the towns. I noticed that there still is not one in Malangdo. Can you add one there too please?

2. Balance for Thief/Rogue Classes. There are no real skills to speak of. (Oda did reply to me in PM about this but it still didn't make sense.) This class needs a way to level & PVM. There are many skills, that aren't needed, that can be replaced with others, regardless of what kRO is doing. I have no idea what kRO has setup for this class.

3. Is anything being done, or going to be done, to add an additional digit to the vend, and/or deal amount, in order to increase them, along with increasing the zeny limit per character.

4. Is it possible to request, & concentrate on getting the scripts implemented for gear fixes, prior to things such as the Owl, & a skill fix for one class, like you mentioned being done?

5. Can you please increase the number of friends that we can have? I'm not sure why it's set so low as it is now.

Thanks!

#34 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

2. Balance for Thief/Rogue Classes. There are no real skills to speak of. (Oda did reply to me in PM about this but it still didn't make sense.) This class needs a way to level & PVM. There are many skills, that aren't needed, that can be replaced with others, regardless of what kRO is doing. I have no idea what kRO has setup for this class.

since i do check kRO forum and updates ever week, kRO have nothing planned to further buffing this class. apart from 175 skill. + iRO can't customize stuff outside of kRO patches.

#35 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

enpoor pl0x

I see what you did there FI <3.

#36 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

Swapping any equipment or any buff that affects your HIT rate fixes the bug. Using or have a tarnished lamp costume? That gives 10 luk which is 3 hit, hotkey it and another costume if you own one. If you get blinded use a green pot then switch your costumes. That way you arent changing any really important gear.

This happened in Low TI, I am a katar SinX.

Removing the weapon and re-equipping it didn't work, changing weapons didn't work, using a Royal Jelly while blinded didn't work.

#37 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

That bug has been around for ages now. You just need to hotkey some gear or some skill that changes your HIT / DEX as Toxn says.

#38 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

u have to swap eqs that changes your hit 

#39 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Oh I see. Thanks.

#40 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

since i do check kRO forum and updates ever week, kRO have nothing planned to further buffing this class. apart from 175 skill. + iRO can't customize stuff outside of kRO patches.

Thanks for the info but that doesn't really mean anything. kRO has many things we don't. Just because kRO does an update, & a patch, doesn't mean iRO does either.

From what I understand, we have to ask the GM's for changes to be made with iRO, then they have to go to kRO, if they can't do them on their own. So regardless of what kRO has, or doesn't have, is or isn't doing, it's a mute point. iRO is not the same as kRO. If it were we would have already had the slotted FAW long ago. We would have all the other slotted gear by now, plus we would already have the 100+ TI Boards implemented, along with who knows what else.

#41 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

This happened in Low TI, I am a katar SinX.

Removing the weapon and re-equipping it didn't work, changing weapons didn't work, using a Royal Jelly while blinded didn't work.

Swapping any equipment or any buff that affects your HIT rate fixes the bug.

Obviously if youre not using a katar that changes your hit rate, swapping that katar would do nothing.

Swap a gear that gives DEX, LUK or HIT itself. Don't have one? Something like a rosary (if you +2 luk it gives will put your luk into or past a next multiple of 3) or even just a glove [0]. Note that of course, switch your gear after curing blind.

Edit: darksorrow beat me to it I guess :v

Edited by Toxn, 12 November 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#42 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Wow moscovia spotlight sounds nice. Also, does the Gangster scarf going to be tradeable?

Why are people so desperate for this item to become trade-able?

#43 richardsiahaan

richardsiahaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1378 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

• Added new Level 4 and 5 enchant items in Malangdo.
--- Noble Cross, Murasama [2] (ID-21003), Naght Seiger Twin Blade(B), Naght Seiger Twin Blade®, Thorn Staff of Darkness[1] 

Update Malangdo Please

#44 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

To be honest i wouldn't mind enriched hammer to appear now but i really feel like i'm asking too much thanks to the ppl that spam week after week after week ~_~...

#45 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

I don't care if Enrich is in or not, the only reason I made my post was because of the constant begging by people on this forum is really annoying... >.>;; Why not let GMs decide for themselves when they want to implement it as they have to also control the game balance.

Player feedbacks should be about game experience not about begging for special events being held every other week. It's just not making it special anymore. D=

#46 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Eden level 100+ quests coming in

remove TIs please.

#47 kiseki3

kiseki3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

please include Little Feather Hat [1] on the next groove pack.

#48 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

wow great update! finally getting the 100+ eden quests!!!!

but are you joking with that low ti? we just got a flood of new players and now youre gonna make them all quit with stupid Elders. please change this mob. NOBODY wants them in there. theyre just a huge pain in the ass

#49 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Since Tiki Tuesday questions are either not being answered or posted I'm going to ask what I have been for the past two week. I would appreciate it Camp and/or Oda can respond.

1. Thanks for adding Eden Teleporters to most of the towns. I noticed that there still is not one in Malangdo. Can you add one there too please?

3. Is anything being done, or going to be done, to add an additional digit to the vend, and/or deal amount, in order to increase them, along with increasing the zeny limit per character.

4. Is it possible to request, & concentrate on getting the scripts implemented for gear fixes, prior to things such as the Owl, & a skill fix for one class, like you mentioned being done?

5. Can you please increase the number of friends that we can have? I'm not sure why it's set so low as it is now.

Thanks!

they should compensate us shadow chaser players for all of the skills that theyve nulled out, by giving us something for pvm (perhaps an equip that buffs the copied spells by 50%). its a freakin joke that i have to put 3 points into dimensional door and its disabled on every single map in the game including pvp. same with snatch. if they were just gonna null spells out, why didnt they overhaul the entire -_- tree. either gravity is extremely lazy, or warp portal are just being friends nullifying spells out

how about the fact that non merchant classes cant use black market tickets anymore. this issue has not been addressed once and the nerf was done silently months ago. very shady

instead of a friends list, they need to add player accounts. nobody sits on the same character all day unless theyre afk

#50 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

To be honest i wouldn't mind enriched hammer to appear now but i really feel like i'm asking too much thanks to the ppl that spam week after week after week ~_~...

You were one of the one's spamming for Enriched Hammer to be added last week ;)

wow great update! finally getting the 100+ eden quests!!!!

but are you joking with that low ti? we just got a flood of new players and now youre gonna make them all quit with stupid Elders. please change this mob. NOBODY wants them in there. theyre just a huge pain in the ass

Didn't you guys get enough complaints about Elders last time you put them in? Are you seriously going to add them again? They are bad enough without a high spawn rate & a mob of them. They are to OP'd, to be in a TI, unless you were to disable some of their skills, especially Lv 7 Fire Bolt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users