1 reply to this topic

#1 jayronus

jayronus

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:11 AM

Dear Rosearians,

I dinged 200+ couple of days ago. But im struggeling to find out what kind of gear

i should be wearing from now on. I already got my hands on a good lvl 200 katar so

im good on the weapon part. But gear wise you have alot more options so i got some

small questions i hope someone can answer. I am more of a PVM player than PVP so

my gear needs to be focussed on the PVM part.

- Is there a ACC cap that you can reach in PVM?

- Is the reinforced Orlean set or the PVP set better to get?

- What stat should i be looking for on my gear?

Never reached 200+ on rose before so im kinda noob on this part!

thanks in advance!

#2 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Can't answer the acc cap because PvM really does not call for all that much accu. Although the recent patch increased the dodge of monsters, so more accu is needed now.

If you are focusing on PvM, I would suggest getting a Valor set: Courage (accu/crit) and/or Brave (HP/Dodge). They both have PvM offense/defense bonuses. You might also be interested in a courage katar for the aspd/crit and 15% PvM offense bonus.

Otherwise, reinforced is better than PvP because PvP has a large -% PvM bonus. You will die quite quickly in PvP gear, quicker than the nice base stat bonuses of the gear.

Statwise, a lot of it depends on your own build, but in general, aspd/crit/ap is what you want so that you can kill monsters faster. I prefer killing them faster and potting a little here and there to extending the battles with less potting (more tanky) and slower killing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users