EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:44 AM

I was wondering why Throw Spirit Sphere (TSS) has such a long cast time. I mean I know it can't be interrupted but that still does not really warrant a 6 second cast time at lvl 5. I mean you have to remember you still have to stand there and use Summon Spirit Sphere (SSS) 5 more times to do it again, meaning another second per. One way they could have nerfed it a bit to make it more user friendly would be if each cast only used 1 sphere while still doing the damage of the number left.

Meaning if I have 5 of them and I use TSS lvl 5 I do the full damage but still have 4 left. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense but since Zen is only allowed to Champions I figure it would be a lot fairer.

Another thing they could have done was turn Zen into a quest skill that needs you to be at JLvl 40 or something to learn and can be learned by the Monk class. This would actually make even better sense.

P.S. While they are at it they can take away the, Occult Impact/TSS/Absorb/Fury/GFist, requirements for Snap. That would save 14 Skill points to be used elsewhere. I mean snap makes sense for a Combo Monk but is a pisser to actually get as it needs you to use 48 skill points to get it now and seems such a waste. They could however add in a need for Lvl 5 of Quad and Thrust, or Lvl 10 Flee even.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 30 October 2010 - 03:54 AM.

#2 Parker

Parker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:06 PM

lmao this post makes me laugh xD. All you're really asking is that the GMs make the game easier for you. Sadly though, we can't all have what we want =P.

Edited by Parker, 30 October 2010 - 03:07 PM.

#3 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

lmao this post makes me laugh xD. All you're really asking is that the GMs make the game easier for you. Sadly though, we can't all have what we want =P.

Not really I just want skills that are reasonably useful. I mean especially now with how the have messed with cast times.

11 seconds (5 for SSS and 6 for TSS) is way to long to be useful for a single target non AoE atk. If you can think of one that seems as bad plz lmk.

#4 Parker

Parker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:29 PM

Well I will recommend a faster method of leveling. An agi build is faster now that everything has been messed with. Because what you're telling the GMs to "fix" is not totally balanced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users