Having trouble with buying vending HE gum and BMX3 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Having trouble with buying vending HE gum and BMX3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 itsyaboyitsyaboy

itsyaboyitsyaboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

I looked on ragial and i seen where people put up vends for buying items such as hegum and bmx3. However whenever i try to use my buyer vend it wont allow me to buy HE GUM or BMX3. Even though i have the HE GUM and BMX3 in my inventory. Ive tried this both on my geneticist and also on my blacksmith with no luck. It would let me vend other stuff in my inventory like bwings and empty bottles but it would not let me put the HEgum and BMX3 on there to buy. If anyone could help me with this and tell me what im doing wrong. Im sure its proablby something simple and im just being retarded but i tried it with just 1 HEgum and 1 BMx3 and also with 5 hegum and 5 BMX3 but still didnt work. Please help guys i would appreciate it very much. Thanks

Edited by itsyaboyitsyaboy, 16 November 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

Those items are not buy-shopable. If you look on ragial, you'll see that they are only being sold in vending shops, not bought. 

#3 itsyaboyitsyaboy

itsyaboyitsyaboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

ahh okay thanks az, i scrolled back a month and it had the coin icon from buying shops so i thought maybe it got changed in an update. thanks man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users