Looking for Stat Advice for Axe Champ - Soldier Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for Stat Advice for Axe Champ

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dr0Vamp

Dr0Vamp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Server? Nope

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

just looking for a quick rundown of stats for an axe champ as this is the first axe champ ive made im not sure what to put my emphasis on...

any help is greatly appreciated

thanx in advance

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

For axes, I would personally try a normal STR/CON/SEN build. Axe champions rely on raw damage and criticals, and the amount of debuffs is low, so CHA is out of the question.

I'm not sure exactly how much STR you need, but it is your main stat so get a lot of it.

As for con, axes have low accuracy so you might need a good amount of con to make up for that lack. Personally a 250con would be best, but you can get it higher or lower depending on what you choose to do.

Your critical passives are based on your sen, so it is mandatory you get a good amount of sen to get a good amount of your passives. A 300sen would probably be best.

Stats are subject to change depending on situation and what equipment you have to back it up, but this is just a small rundown on what you might aim for.

#3 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

I use 332STR 250CON 250SEN 50DEX 45CHA.

But if you use the exalted axe, you are going to need 384STR, I don't recommend getting 384STR through stats alone but wearing chivalrous and some STR equipment, because getting 384STR through stats will make your CON SEN suffer.

#4 Dr0Vamp

Dr0Vamp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Server? Nope

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

thanx for the help guys i appreciate it ^^

im prob gonna go str/con/sen and see how it works out for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users