The Chibi Cubs (Collision) Yolo Swag Guide to RM Hard (Updated with Tank and Cresentia Info) - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The Chibi Cubs (Collision) Yolo Swag Guide to RM Hard (Updated with Tank and Cresentia Info)

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#51 ShotsFired

ShotsFired

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

SM roles are as followed:

1.  Yolo

2.  Swag

3.  ????

4.  Profit.

#52 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

So... What's the Soulmaker's role in this fight? Since with everyone spreading, maintaining Soul Link:Revive and Soul Link:Devotion on people, which are Soulmaker's best skills seems kinda imposible, the have no deluge, and their healing capabilites, even when linked and as a Full Support are below Priests, unlinked, or hybrid seems unthinkable, and their DPS is nothing special.

Buffs yo Gotta love that archangel + sm buff = 1k reno on CoA H/ Aod mixed gears. :> And they can still do decent damage. 

#53 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

Buffs yo Gotta love that archangel + sm buff = 1k reno on CoA H/ Aod mixed gears. :> And they can still do decent damage. 

So we're just basically buff slaves that do negilible dps and negilible heals? :< Should've known,

#54 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

BUFF MEH ! <3 Well ... also for lolicon's to drool at ;) I'm joking. I said DECENT :< .... don't go emoing in the corner cuz i should be the one ... :(( Romeo bullied me with his SM .. crit of 4k on my poor fs healer.

#55 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Would someone mind explaining to me what the four yellow arrow buffs are in the first video, and where to get them from?

#56 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

Would someone mind explaining to me what the four yellow arrow buffs are in the first video, and where to get them from?

Kafra buff pots from the Explorer Pack from the Kafra Item Shop.

#57 SleepyKuro

SleepyKuro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

So we're just basically buff slaves that do negilible dps and negilible heals? :< Should've known,

Actually what we had our SM do was either link one of the top dps ranges, or link the tanks if there wasn't that many melees in the middle.

#58 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

Looked up this Explorer Potion Package now.

So their idea of legit is +9% Attack, +7% Hit Rate, +15% defense, and +10% dodge?  I see that not everyone used these special buff potions, but it seems like most used at least one, and even just 15% defense would be OP against RM imo.  And here all my raids had people dying one-by-one after the 850k HP mark, not being able to make it past 150k HP (and that only after many, many hours of 400k being the record) because of all the deaths, when all we needed to do was P2W our way to survival, I see, I see.

...yeah I'm not pleased with this outcome at all, I'd like to see such a stable, confident run without Explorer Potions.  I'm sure they can do it, but that's because they're a well polished pro team.  Making this guide marked "for dummies" when in reality it's anything but, (and don't get me wrong, this guide is hilarious. XD) with what I've said regarding either Explorer Potions or needing a heavy pro team, is just ridiculous.

"But you can just buy the Explorer Pots on the AH from those who P2W!"

Well, maybe they're usually more common, but all I saw on the AH was 3 Explorer's VIT Elixirs and nothing more, and ofc at a much higher rate than they should've been given the usual Zeny-To-KP rate atm.

#59 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

So their idea of legit is +9% Attack, +7% Hit Rate, +15% defense, and +10% dodge?  I see that not everyone used these special buff potions, but it seems like most used at least one, and even just 15% defense would be OP against RM imo.  And here all my raids had people dying one-by-one after the 850k HP mark, not being able to make it past 150k HP (and that only after many, many hours of 400k being the record) because of all the deaths, when all we needed to do was P2W our way to survival, I see, I see.

...yeah I'm not pleased with this outcome at all, I'd like to see such a stable, confident run without Explorer Potions.  I'm sure they can do it, but that's because they're a well polished pro team.  Making this guide marked "for dummies" when in reality it's anything but, (and don't get me wrong, this guide is hilarious. XD) with what I've said regarding either Explorer Potions or needing a heavy pro team, is just ridiculous.

Well, maybe they're usually more common, but all I saw on the AH was 3 Explorer's VIT Elixirs and nothing more, and ofc at a much higher rate than they should've been given the usual Zeny-To-KP rate atm.

yeah...  one person using explorer potions doesnt make or break a run.  Fuumaki isnt even using a VIP in the video that you're talking about

The wind potions that you get daily from the WoE map are more useful than explorer pots during the RatMaster fight.  

"Oh all I need to finish a 100m dash is better running shoes,  I cant even do a 50m sprint though!"     

Just focus on what your party can work on instead of crying about what you dont have.  Your party sucks? Pressure them until they get better

Edited by 7657130507012220560, 28 November 2013 - 07:50 AM.

#60 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:28 AM

Please dont QQ on this page. Too many people talking about RMH like it should be a hand out just cause embus was around. Here they are giving you a GUIDE to doing it legit, and all you have to say is that the only reason why they beat RMH was cause the priest used some P2W?

How about, "Thanks for the notes, i'll try it out next time, and we will get stronk as hell & make an even better video & show off with my own thread in the future!" instead. k thx.

#61 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

Zadorak Warlock

#62 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

We've done plenty of runs without explorer pots (actually, most of our runs are without), and even runs where almost half of our members did not have VIP. If you meet the most basic gear requirement so that you don't get one shotted by Hadoken, then all you need are coordination and awareness.

Have someone time the Hadokens if you feel the snare warning isn't enough, and know when to stop DPS so you don't push the rat into his next AoE when you have Hadokens coming up. Know when to stack and when to disperse. Know when the Abyss comes out and stun/kill them ASAP. Use 10min speed pots from the daily WoE quest to run out of the second room wide AoE and come back in immediately after. Create a RC channel (easily done in 5 seconds provided you have RC) and use voice communication.

#63 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

Kafra buff pots from the Explorer Pack from the Kafra Item Shop.

No no no i remember ... the yellow buffs are either 1) pet buffs or 2) Sm Link crits :3 ... 

Never mind, u were probably right but afaik i didn't notice those when i used the buff pots :<

Edited by StrawberriKiwi, 28 November 2013 - 09:15 AM.

#64 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

Zadorak Warlock

Where's Adonyx's drunk rendition of Toxic?! Oh wait, brb uploading.

#65 Dijkstra99x

Dijkstra99x

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

So... What's the Soulmaker's role in this fight? Since with everyone spreading, maintaining Soul Link:Revive and Soul Link:Devotion on people, which are Soulmaker's best skills seems kinda imposible, the have no deluge, and their healing capabilites, even when linked and as a Full Support are below Priests, unlinked, or hybrid seems unthinkable, and their DPS is nothing special.

^  I played SM on the group(Chibi Cubs) my role is just easy(i think). I'm responsible for cres and tank or we call it I'm a "Slave buff". I need to full buff//link our cres since he's our main key of the raid. I need to link him and focus heal on him most of the time. I do dps for link buff bonus (5% add to link buff). if you are devoted SM you know how to keep your link to people because that's Why Soulink are made for. tho I'm not much a dps/pvp player so I focus on how I keep my link on our cres. (it shows on the video that I'm a slave)

for tanks SL: Revive is somehow good when the core is out 10% reduce dmg is good + 10% heal.

for support just switch the links to them if more heal needed.

Don't think about SM in DPS way, you can help by linking/buff  your member boost their skills.

but all in all it is just a common sense or its up to you who will be your priority.

if the dps is too much then run around have fun switch the link on support or tank.

Also SM has a range stun you can use it for abyss.

all in all using SM in Rat H is pretty fun chasing your member for links -_-.

wind pot all the time for me help a lot chasing them.

if you're ro1 player its pretty the same with RoyalGuard/Paladin/Crusader support role.

Edited by Dijkstra99x, 28 November 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#66 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

We've done plenty of runs without explorer pots (actually, most of our runs are without), and even runs where almost half of our members did not have VIP. If you meet the most basic gear requirement so that you don't get one shotted by Hadoken, then all you need are coordination and awareness.

Have someone time the Hadokens if you feel the snare warning isn't enough, and know when to stop DPS so you don't push the rat into his next AoE when you have Hadokens coming up. Know when to stack and when to disperse. Know when the Abyss comes out and stun/kill them ASAP. Use 10min speed pots from the daily WoE quest to run out of the second room wide AoE and come back in immediately after. Create a RC channel (easily done in 5 seconds provided you have RC) and use voice communication.

Yeah sorry about the rant, we're just frustrated after having done about 5-6 sessions that are 3-6 hours long each just to get to the point where we're at.  I usually survive much longer than most people in the raid, which is frustrating, but then again I have AoD H gear (sin).  Yet, I have just plain gotten one-shotted out of nowhere from full HP around the 400k mark, but who knows, maybe an AoE glitched and didn't show on my screen or something.  I just don't understand how you guys got through the fight with only 2 deaths when we just keep dying off so much in the final third of the fight.  It's such chaos. T_T

EDIT: Yes we do have an RC we've been using, God knows we'd get as far as we have without it.

Edited by 2534130520102140553, 29 November 2013 - 02:19 AM.

#67 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Yeah sorry about the rant, we're just frustrated after having done about 5-6 sessions that are 3-6 hours long each just to get to the point where we're at.  I usually survive much longer than most people in the raid, which is frustrating, but then again I have AoD H gear (sin).  Yet, I have just plain gotten one-shotted out of nowhere from full HP around the 400k mark, but who knows, maybe an AoE glitched and didn't show on my screen or something.  I just don't understand how you guys got through the fight with only 2 deaths when we just keep dying off so much in the final third of the fight.  It's such chaos. T_T

EDIT: Yes we do have an RC we've been using, God knows we'd get as far as we have without it.

You guys might've pushed too much dps at one point. I'm sure you know already that if you have too much dps, you need to wait for the next event (turtle spawn/room-wide AoE/etc.) Once you guys found your groove with a group that you have done it with a lot, you'll find it easy.

As for you getting randomly 1-shotted, you guys might've pushed dps too far without watching RM's HP (just my theory.)

They only got that far with few deaths because they are experienced and coordinated. If you (or your group) knows the fight really well, it should go by like a breeze.

#68 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

You guys might've pushed too much dps at one point. I'm sure you know already that if you have too much dps, you need to wait for the next event (turtle spawn/room-wide AoE/etc.) Once you guys found your groove with a group that you have done it with a lot, you'll find it easy.

As for you getting randomly 1-shotted, you guys might've pushed dps too far without watching RM's HP (just my theory.)

They only got that far with few deaths because they are experienced and coordinated. If you (or your group) knows the fight really well, it should go by like a breeze.

Yeah, we follow the directions for stopping DPS and such until the 1.03 big AoE, after that everything kind of goes to chaos within our group, just DPS whatever the hell we can.  Are we, for example, also supposed to stop DPS around 800-850k and wait for a hadouken before incurring the wrath of the Abyss?  The guide just says to shield fort, guess I'll pass that on to our knight though.

If we need to stop our DPS at any points after the 1.03 mil HP mark, then we certainly haven't.  We've gotten to the point where we can stay relatively calm up until the events after the 1.03 mil HP AoE.

Edited by 2534130520102140553, 29 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

#69 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Yeah, we follow the directions for stopping DPS and such until the 1.03 big AoE, after that everything kind of goes to chaos within our group, just DPS whatever the hell we can.  Are we, for example, also supposed to stop DPS around 800-850k and wait for a hadouken before incurring the wrath of the Abyss?  The guide just says to shield fort, guess I'll pass that on to our knight though.

If we need to stop our DPS at any points after the 1.03 mil HP mark, then we certainly haven't.  We've gotten to the point where we can stay relatively calm up until the events after the 1.03 mil HP AoE.

After 1.03, theres Abyss @ 750k~ish. You guys need to kill the Abyss ASAP because cores are out and RM will chunk any raid members you have.

500k should be a Red floor AoE (RM will face a random Raid Member, this is where Wind Pots come in handy)

250k is the last of the events where he will do a Room-Wide AoE that will one-shot at this point. The last turtle should be awake around this time. If the majority of your team survived these 3 events, you guys should be able to finish him off.

Cheers.

#70 SleepyKuro

SleepyKuro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

Although the guide doesn't have it in it, it is recommended that you wait for a hadouken before any significant attacks RM makes. Keep in mind, this really only includes the attacks that you KNOW are likely going to be hitting some or all of your party. This can include the first 1.85ish room wide aoe, the 1.35 half room aoe and yes, the 800k Abyss shadows.

#71 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

As stated above, always wait for hadouken before any big thing comes out. I've been in parties - especially with chibi cubs where everyone's dps was crazy and it went down fast so bru would have to tell us when to stop to wait for aoes. I've also been in parties where the dps was too weak and rat master came to before leo was killed.... It really depends on the dps - if it's all low then u really need to kick players and put new ones in - which i'm hoping isn't the case. LOL

#72 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Zadorak Warlock

lol I have that same annoying problem when I alt tab... when you alt tab sometimes your keys dont work, and sometimes your alt is "pressed down," so you gotta re-alt tab to fix it, other times pressing alt alone works too

hate that

#73 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

Tell me about it. I'm like alt +3 = windpot, 3 = highness heal. WHen it happens i'm wasting my windpots LMAO. 

#74 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

carry me to AoD H plz D:, need 11 RM weapons....

#75 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

carry me to AoD H plz D:, need 11 RM weapons....

If you get carried, you are literally DEADWEIGHT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users