So RO has a cooking system, and it is not very well utilized; what can we do to make it more a part of your gameplay?
Right now you can buy for relatively cheap the +10 foods from the kafra shop, but you can also create them using in-game methods.
In-game methods are somewhat item intense though, what value would you the player be ok with zeny wise for +10 food? From there we can figure out ingredient or drop rate modifications.
After we get this figured out we can discuss new recipes all together.
What would be the max zeny Value you would want to pay for:
- Str +10 Steamed Tongue
- Int +10 Dragon Breath Cocktail
- Dex +10 Hwergelmir's Tonic
- Agi +10 Steamed Desert Scropions
- Vit +10 Immortal Stew
- Luk +10 Cooked Nine Tail's Tails
What we have done:
- The Caterer in Prontera and Eden Group can break a 30 minute food down into 5x 5min "snacks" so that dying won't lose you as much time value. This is especially valuable for WoE.
- We are able to add or change recipes
- We can change drop rate of ingreditents or Cooking Kits.
- We can change the success rate of the Cooking Kits.