• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RAZ1EL

RAZ1EL

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:24 AM

how to use it i like cant find the start game ore some think like date i made lanch the game and it dose nothing
even when i try to find it its not there is only say downloand it then play?
i didnt find no instal. ore some thing like date how in the world can you enter the game?
and i was playng in thq ice there were to freaking gateway were you had to look ore like download this then that and then you get nothing... (mad)
so how do you use it to play the game?????????

#2 Avon

Avon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:29 AM

Whattt???

#3 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:42 AM

I'll give it a try.
You already have a warpportal account judging by your ability to post. Now you must download and install gateway. You will use gateway to access all the games that warpportal offers. If you are trying to play dragonsaga, you must also download and install Dragonsaga. You must also create a Dragonsaga account. You can do this from the DragonSaga website: playdragonsaga.com. The name of your dragonsaga account is not the name you will use in game.
After all this, you will launch gateway and will be able to play Dragonsaga from the gateway application.
Yes, it is very confusing, especially if you are new to online games.

#4 RAZ1EL

RAZ1EL

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:24 PM

i have the acc when dragonica was not here.
and i am not new. its just stupid to make a gateway were you have to make all of it.
they were saing that they will make it at september now i know that what was taking them so long=P.
and whit my spelling lol i live in a place were you have to learn: german,english,estonian and franc and buy my self i am rus.
so i may spell wrong.
ill try what you sed .

Edited by RAZ1EL, 30 October 2010 - 09:29 PM.

#5 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:56 AM

i have the acc when dragonica was not here.
and i am not new. its just stupid to make a gateway were you have to make all of it.
they were saing that they will make it at september now i know that what was taking them so long=P.
and whit my spelling lol i live in a place were you have to learn: german,english,estonian and franc and buy my self i am rus.
so i may spell wrong.
ill try what you sed .

You're client from THQ is now useless. You must use the one the warportal provides from playdragonsaga.com

#6 MichyLee

MichyLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vvyvern (Past Dekard)

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:00 PM

how to use it i like cant find the start game ore some think like date i made lanch the game and it dose nothing
even when i try to find it its not there is only say downloand it then play?
i didnt find no instal. ore some thing like date how in the world can you enter the game?
and i was playng in thq ice there were to freaking gateway were you had to look ore like download this then that and then you get nothing... (mad)
so how do you use it to play the game?????????

Umm... No offense, but... I cannot understand you...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users