Ragnarok Online IronFist 1v1 PVP Tournament Hosted By Host "Nadare Kameko" & Co-Host "Lord Boronks" - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok Online IronFist 1v1 PVP Tournament Hosted By Host "Nadare Kameko" & Co-Host "Lord Boronks"

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Nazmee

Nazmee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

The PVP Tournament will take place on 21st December 2013 at PDT-12PM Official Ragnarok Online website time.

The meeting up place will be at PVP waiting room for the tournament to be held there, those that are taking part... must choose and have a number from 1 to 100 before the day when the tournament starts and at the tournament in the PVP waiting room, there will also be players character names that will be called out... for who to challenge each other in the arena 1on1 so make sure all players must register before the tournament starts on 21st of december to participate in this event. The host of the tournament will decide in which arena the two players will engaged at.(An emptiest arena will be best to engaged at.) The matches at the tournament will only be restarted when theres a draw made when both players kill each other or when somebody interfered by killing tournament players and all arena battles must be recorded and sent to Nadare Kameko - Host of PVP Tournament immediately via e-mail at nazzleonheart@yahoo.com to see who wins the battles and who loses so that Nadare Kameko can declare who wins the PVP tournament.

IronFist Tournament Prizes are:
First Place wins 700KP worth of items
Second Place wins 300KP worth of items

IronFist PVP Tournament rules are:

1. Only two players of the tournament can enter the arena at a time that challenging each other and everyone must wait at PVP waiting room for there chance to enter.

2. Resurrection done by other players or your opponent in the arena are restricted from the tournament.

3. All Arena battles from players from the tournament must be recorded and send to tournament host Nadare Kameko and everyone's welcome to see Nadare battle too on a recorded file but not in the arena to see.

4. Being defeated by an outsider in PVP arena will count as a rematch for both players who had to fight each other and they will return to PVP waiting room for there rematch in the emptiest arena as directed.

5. PVP tournament battles will be done in a proper order with co-operation taking place; if not, it may lead to disqualifications where needed.

6. Any outsider supporting someone in the PVP arena via Power-up or damage who either participated in this tournament or is currently participating will count as a loss to the 3rd party participant via disqualification and the match will be re-scheduled for restart as directed.

7. There will be no level restriction.

8. All players will enter the PVP arena's waiting until the host confirms that you may enter the arena to engage in battle.

9. No amount of Zeny will be paid to enter the tournament.

10. All classes are allowed to participate.

To sign up for the Iron Fist PVP 1-on-1 Tournament, PM me your character name and class that will be taking part in this event so PM me in game or on the forum to let me know, alternatively you may contact me via e-mail at nazzleonheart@yahoo.com and for more information; speak to my characters Nadare, SupremeNazz or Nadare Kameko on Ragnarok Online. Thanks! :no1:  

Edited by Nazmee, 22 November 2013 - 02:02 PM.

#2 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

Why not have Nadare watch it live?

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

wouldnt it be easier if you were in the arena to actually watch and judge the winner yourself other than to have people record and send you the video? what is the prize for winning? what if people just troll your tournament all day? will you be fighting in this tournament? can people use gods and mvp cards? what about outside buffs before entering the area? can i go support people as an outsider so that i can make them disqualified? what if i resurrect or heal people in the tournament so they can be disqualified?

Edited by Facekiller, 21 November 2013 - 03:01 PM.

#4 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

wouldnt it be easier if you were in the arena to actually watch and judge the winner yourself other than to have people record and send you the video? what is the prize for winning? what if people just troll your tournament all day? will you be fighting in this tournament? can people use gods and mvp cards? what about outside buffs before entering the area? can i go support people as an outsider so that i can make them disqualified? what if i resurrect or heal people in the tournament so they can be disqualified?

Dude.... No ...Dude... Just /facepalm

#5 Nazmee

Nazmee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

outside buffs are against the rules of the tournament and can anyone tell me a better way of watching the tournament coz i cant enter the tournament with the players that has to fight each other coz there will be to much interference in the arena.

#6 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

What interference? All you have to do is sit there and watch

#7 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

This set of rules is much better than the last set. Also it's a huge plus that there is a prize list and no entrance fee. Only problem I see is that people will be very lazy about recording and not want to do it. 

Anyway, good luck with this tournament!

#8 Alichi

Alichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationBehind Your Door
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

What interference? All you have to do is sit there and watch

maybe....just maybe....he afraid of being killed by others while watching the fight  :ok:

But, you can always bring 1 or 2 of your friends to help you watch the tournament and to help you to judge who is the winner or who deserved a disqualification. That's just my opinion tho, but your idea of hosting a tournament is  :no1:

#9 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

There shoud be mvp cards outlawed. What if a sorc wants to join? What chance does he have if someone uses gtb?

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

I wish to remind everyone that since WP accounts use email addresses I would suggest using an alternate email with contacting other users. Thank you.

#11 Boltkiller

Boltkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

Its IMPOSSIBLE to run this tournament without outside trollers

#12 Nazmee

Nazmee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Here are the latest updates of rules that will be applied in the PVP Tournament:

It is essential to record your PVP battles in order to participate in the tournament, so that it may be sent to my e-mail for evaluation (nazzleonheart@yahoo.com) ; preferably from an alternate e-mail address as Admin Campitor suggested for improved security. There are no level, gear or card restrictions, with the exception of the "Golden Thief Bug Card" as this would outlaw magic-based classes from the tournament. However, it is prohibited that one may receive any third party aid whatsoever (power-ups, resurrections, player damage & soul-links) although one is free to use any personal power-ups at will like stat-food, power-up potions, personal power-up skills, NPC power-ups & so forth, with the exception of Token of Siegfried or any self-resurrection techniques; which cannot be used under any circumstances whatsoever. Both participants are required to start recording in the waiting room at least 3 minutes prior to starting their scheduled battle upon it's announcement as both participants are to submit when ready in the battle announcement chat room while recording before being directed to their respective battlegrounds for battle. Once the battle is decided, participants are required to return to the battle announcement chat-room to declare their victory or defeat against their respective opponents. If by any means, third party interference is initiated during battle, the battle will automatically be re-scheduled for restart as directed by hosts; if third party interference involves pre-powerups, the participant that falls victim to it is either required to wait until the third party power-up expires or is disabled before participating in battle. When a participant is resurrected after dying in their respective battle without the aid of any third party dealing damage to the participants in battle, it is treated as a loss. If outside interference involves player damage, the match will be re-scheduled for restart as directed by hosts.

The official tournament hosts are Myself; Nadare Kameko as the Host and Lord Boronks has been assigned as Co-Host of the PVP Tournament. The Co-Host is prohibited from entering the tournament, but I will be participating in the PVP Tournament as Nadare due to the fact that I am the sole sponsor of the Winning Prize, therefore I will not be receiving anything beneficial or advantageous if I am declared champion, which only makes it fair for me to enjoy my own tournament as much as I possibly can. Please note that any messages regarding the tournament while it is in progress are recommended to be sent to the Host character (Nadare Kameko) & the Co-Host character (Lord Boronks) as my participating character (Nadare) will be unavailable to take any messages, especially during scheduled battles as this could hinder my performance during respective battles. All Gears will be inspected by the Co-Host when participants submit that they are ready to commence in battle.

Edited by Nazmee, 22 November 2013 - 02:21 PM.

#13 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

There should be restrictions as otherwise it would outlaw some classes. Sorcs / Warlocks would be completely useless if someone has GTB. What's stopping people from just using manhole landmine? 

Edited by Baturiano, 22 November 2013 - 01:43 PM.

#14 Nazmee

Nazmee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

There should be restrictions as otherwise it would outlaw some classes. Sorcs / Warlocks would be completely useless if someone has GTB. What's stopping people from just using manhole landmine? 

You are 100% correct. It is now forbidden to use the Golden Thief Bug Card within the Tournament

#15 rinlen02

rinlen02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationThe U.S. State with the King's Guard

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

Aren't you guys from my guild? I don't really do much events, but I've wanted to try PVP. If you want, I can disarm myself and go in with camo so I can help keep an eye on the participants in case they decide to cheat or something unexpected happens. Quick question, should the participants have their equipment shown the entire time? I think it would be better to do that in case someone put in a GTB card.

#16 p4r4d0x999

p4r4d0x999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationNewerth

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

Exactly,

Lets say we have 100 participants, 40 of them would be Sura, 40 SC, 20 others than that two.

:heh:

#17 maktop97

maktop97

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

well....i hope ppl wont use GTB on this tournament,coz my warlock already register in this tournament...XD...just wanna test my warlock....

#18 Nazmee

Nazmee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

Aren't you guys from my guild? I don't really do much events, but I've wanted to try PVP. If you want, I can disarm myself and go in with camo so I can help keep an eye on the participants in case they decide to cheat or something unexpected happens. Quick question, should the participants have their equipment shown the entire time? I think it would be better to do that in case someone put in a GTB card.

All participants are required to reveal their equipment upon battle preparations & are not allowed to disclose their equipment during the process of PVP battles

#19 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

All participants are required to reveal their equipment upon battle preparations & are not allowed to disclose their equipment during the process of PVP battles

Suras will switch weapons, and its only normal to switch gears mid battle.

#20 Nazmee

Nazmee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

Dear Participants,

We have been receiving a lot of technical difficulties regarding our internet connection and our ISP has assured us that it is only temporary so after countless hours of struggle, it has been decided that the Tournament be postponed until later today (12 PM PDT - Official Ragnarok Online website time) whereas the tournament will proceed as initially planned. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you all but we are confident that the tournament will bring us all the promised fun initially installed and wish you all the best of luck in the epic struggle to become the victor of our PVP tournament event! So keep the flames burning, this bonfire's just getting started =)

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

Host & Co-Host

#21 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

Exactly,

Lets say we have 100 participants, 40 of them would be Sura, 40 SC, 20 others than that two.

:heh:

lol when that guy recruting i say i will go with mi gene im sure i can bang many most of them because is 1 vs 1 noone will rescue them

#22 Nazmee

Nazmee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

lol when that guy recruting i say i will go with mi gene im sure i can bang many most of them because is 1 vs 1 noone will rescue them

so lets say if u r joining with is ur character name?

#23 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

>creator< im  in im 5 

#24 yassop

yassop

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

Wihihi

Merry Xmas to every1

And also THANK YOU NADARE

I am Gold D. Rudy' 2nd place in the tournament..!!!

nd also i got the item i thought i was gonna get (but i thought of a bad item)

No lucky there xDDD

I hope we can fight at a similar tournament another day ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users