Current and Past Live-Streams for Requiem! - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Current and Past Live-Streams for Requiem!

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#26 kayman

kayman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationLima - Perú
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

Christmas event raid boss and event items

4D66XAE.jpg

c3f7ac9deeda4995f126205d2db3fb9edffd3054

why not? :o

#27 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

Those enchants probably won't be that unbalanced, you can only do once per character. It's unlikely many will be trading them.

I can't see many people constantly making L45 toons to farm either... that's too high for casual...

Its quite easy to make lvl 45 toons with xmas event, just take it to JS or ST and farm him with an aoe, tbh i can see many ppl doing that

#28 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts
  • Server:Valdesermine

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

only one allowed per char?

Edited by Mayo, 07 December 2013 - 06:06 PM.

#29 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

Apparently yes, so be ready to grind a horde of chars

Edited by Dess, 07 December 2013 - 07:04 PM.

#30 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

Well, got no crit% or resistance, and I'd rather that on my DPS toons....

They'll be good for HP tho. But even on tank my armour slots are for resists.

By 'Ornament' would that include jewels? If so my tank can use them there for the HP.

Of course it depends on what rare and exi are like...

Edited by tally, 07 December 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#31 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

if the exi is 5 to all stats and 10 hp/mp, im guessing the rare is 7 to all and 20 hp/mp and the carus is 10 to all stats and 50 hp/mp.. maybe? =D

#32 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

if the exi is 5 to all stats and 10 hp/mp, im guessing the rare is 7 to all and 20 hp/mp and the carus is 10 to all stats and 50 hp/mp.. maybe? =D

Sounds good to me.

#33 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

makes sense doesnt it? =D hmmm is this like the new 3% dmg xeon that we had way back in the day? gotta get medium level to get it and can only get 1 per char.. is this for xmas event only, and santa drops this? sorry i havent watched the video yet lol.

#34 Spyclop

Spyclop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:The one under a bridge.

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

Wait, so can I do the lvl 85 quest at lvl 82 or do I have to be level 85? -_- I really want a carus heart.

I'm the hotdog in the video BTW. xD

#35 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

The next Live-Stream will be next Friday(1/17) around 4:00PM PST. The winners of Historia de Reprogramación will be announced along with the item sets.

Also the future of development will be discussed and you can ask your questions too! Be sure to tune in then.

#36 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:58 AM

Thanks for the update!

#37 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

hurray more lies and empty promises

#38 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

It would seem that the so-called toxicity attaches to this game rather than the players.   Seeing as how their new cows seem to give bitter milk as easily as their old cows.

Then again I wouldn't consider the truth as toxic to anything but lies.

#39 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

*chirp chirp chirp

#40 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

This thread will be your way to watch the past Live-Streams done for Requiem along with the upcoming Streams.

When ::

Friday(1/17) around 4:00PM PST

wheres the stream you dip-_- liars who cant even -_- bother to announce its cancelled today

Requiem We will have a stream next week.

Edited by RadiantHelper, 17 January 2014 - 03:16 PM.

#41 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

Sorry, the date was meant for the 24th.

#42 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Really...come on guys. Not looking good.

#43 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

lol

#44 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

UK time zone.

Really glad I managed to stay up to catch this live stream.

#45 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Thanks for deleting my post esoteric-cm. People came for a show, I was simply trying to give them one since you didnt.

#46 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

Yep. Blame it all on me~

#47 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

Really? Arent you guys even ashamed of lieing? Cant you be honest and professional and say that you had a problem with Nova Server and because of that you guys had to change the priority and postpone and livestream?

Before you guys had an excuse and could blame all the bad things that happened oln the Koreans devs, what about now that you have everything for yourselves?

You guys say that this community is all about trolls and no positive or constructive feedbacks for you to work with and make the game better, but how can you guys expect that from the community if you guys arent honest about what happen to the game. You dont even have a GM that plays the game to identify the problems... Alteris gave up lvling up his char on lvl 50 or something like that.

Please... be aware that you are not making us any favor fixing this game... we are supporting and paying your paychecks since 2008 and we expect you guys to listen to the community and balance things according to what is better for everyone.

#48 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

Really? Arent you guys even ashamed of lieing? Cant you be honest and professional and say that you had a problem with Nova Server and because of that you guys had to change the priority and postpone and livestream?

Before you guys had an excuse and could blame all the bad things that happened oln the Koreans devs, what about now that you have everything for yourselves?

You guys say that this community is all about trolls and no positive or constructive feedbacks for you to work with and make the game better, but how can you guys expect that from the community if you guys arent honest about what happen to the game. You dont even have a GM that plays the game to identify the problems... Alteris gave up lvling up his char on lvl 50 or something like that.

Please... be aware that you are not making us any favor fixing this game... we are supporting and paying your paychecks since 2008 and we expect you guys to listen to the community and balance things according to what is better for everyone.

No, we were not lying about it. It was a mistake made by myself about the date. 

We were mindful of the "Local System Error" on Nova when we realized that more than 2 people were experiencing it.

As most of you know, we post an announcement on the Facebook stating that a Live-Stream is occurring today or whenever. We also add a link to our twitch channel. 

Alteris made it to level 69 without any Item mall items due to you guys requesting it. We are actively listening to the community's feedback but the change of hands in development happened in November. Big chances will take time but Alteris/Helium are working on new content for you guys.

The next Live-Stream, they will address your questions and show you upcoming content planned for Requiem. I apologize it wasn't today but they do have it planned for next Friday(1/24).

#49 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

We were mindful of the "Local System Error" on Nova when we realized that more than 2 people were experiencing it.

As most of you know, we post an announcement on the Facebook stating that a Live-Stream is occurring today or whenever. We also add a link to our twitch channel. 

Alteris made it to level 69 without any Item mall items due to you guys requesting it. We are actively listening to the community's feedback but the change of hands in development happened in November. Big chances will take time but Alteris/Helium are working on new content for you guys.

The next Live-Stream, they will address your questions and show you upcoming content planned for Requiem. I apologize it wasn't today but they do have it planned for next Friday(1/24).

Helium is the only guy that earned community`s respect so far, but because of many mistakes many trolls made him fed up to the point that he rarely listen himself the community`s feedback.

Stop failing and make results! Even the Happy hours aren`t announcing which HH is happening, what has happened? A downgrade? people are starting to question your work ethics... you are not here to have fun, you are here to work. If you enjoy your work that is even better! if the game is great, that is AWESOME! but cant you see that 95% of the time you make excuses for everything? 

I know/hope Helium is working his ass off, he knows the game. Alteris, you tried... but you dont even know the classes of the freaking game! Listen your explanations of the classes... Helium, please be YOU the one that have contact with the community. We are all FED UP trying to give feedbacks and help you make this game achieve all it`s potential but you guys are reaching a point of CHAOS! Need help? there are many people able to help you... dont try to -_- offer like 1.000 wp for people that help you translate quests... people that really care about this game and play for years wont care for 10 dollars of a 10 hours work... you are insulting the community. People would do it FOR FREE! if you guys were professional enough to be clear about the problems you are suffering and how people could be of use!

EVEN YOUR INSTALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOESNT WORK PROPERLY! I myself had 3 friends that lost the will to play the game because they downloaded the game 4 times and all 4 times they had an error of installing after downloading... Do you guys really have bosses that are interested in the revenue? If you do, are they aware of those many problems? One time, as a test I even called gravity hq just to try to give suggestions and the answer was "Sorry, we dont have such a department".

#50 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

@Bold, why do we need to wait for live streaming just to answer our question? there are lots! of unanswered question in forum that need GM's input! they been there for so long! I dont get it why ONLY in live streaming our question can be answered. I think that stupid!

Really Alteris got lvl 69? what happen to him now? Did he stop coz he can do much without using Mall? for none maller better stay at lvl 69 is that what he want for new players?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users